PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eric ****erson thinks Patriots cheated in SB 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me why that idiot Tomase is still writing for the Herald? That false report should have ended his career. The fact the Herald keeps him shows complete disrespect for the fanbase. That A-hole's BS story on the day before a superbowl did such harm to this franchise and even years later stupid people outside the region believe it in spite of the Herald's retraction. I will never forgive or foget taht jackass and his amateur reporting.
Local Boston press has been crapping all over the Patriots since before the merger

I am 40 right now, I was in my 20s when people started hating them.
They hated the Patriots a decade before you were born.

All hell broke loose when we started winning in 1974. Fran Tarkenton got thrown out of a game crybabying over an imagined cheap shot, before Plunkett came back and beat them in Minnesota, when the Vikings later went to the Super Bowl.

All kinds of stupid excuses were made for the Pats starting 6-1.

But, the cheating accusations didn't start until 1/27/02, the very second we ended the Squealers' season.

And that was after a week of crybabying about the Tuck rule.

I am sick of this sh!t. I can't even enjoy my team being in the playoffs in peace.
FU NFL, FU GOODELL and FU you media hacks
YOU ALL SUCK, GO ROT IN HELL!!!!!:mad:
Atlanta, GA/January 29, 2019 (AP)-

Ex-NFL Hall Of Famers ****erson And Faulk Seen Teabagging At SB Media Day

Can someone please tell me why that idiot Tomase is still writing for the Herald? That false report should have ended his career. The fact the Herald keeps him shows complete disrespect for the fanbase. That A-hole's BS story on the day before a superbowl did such harm to this franchise and even years later stupid people outside the region believe it in spite of the Herald's retraction. I will never forgive or foget taht jackass and his amateur reporting.

I wouldn't complain if Tomase's error ended his media career, but I also wouldn't be upset if he was allowed to continue working in the field, just as long as it wasn't here. When someone asks "Whatever happened to Tomase?" The answer should be "He's covering college sports in Nevada," not "He works for EEI, writing columns and appearing on EEI."

The Herald didn't even immediately take him off the Patriots beat in 2008 and, when they did, they moved him over to cover the Red Sox. That's not even a demotion, let alone a punishment. According to Jerry Thornton, people at EEI were told to never bring up Tomase's false report. Maybe, if Tomase was sent packing instead of being protected, we wouldn't have Felger encouraging people to pull the fire alarm at the Patriots team hotel in KC.

What gets me is that, when someone says something like ****erson did, no ever corrects them. They don't have tell him he's stupid and wrong, but maybe mention that there was no evidence and the story was retracted. Or even poke fun at him by saying a tinfoil hat must fit nicely on his shaved head.

If ****erson said Ray Lewis killed two guys, someone would jump in to say he was never charged and no one was convicted (and Ray Lewis would really kill him.) Say made up stuff about the Patriots, though, and no one says a thing.

babsbra.jpg

I ran into Joe Kerr and he threatened to put me in a coma ward with a feeding tube down my throat....I walked like hell to get away..:eek:
I thought the quote was: "I waddled like hell to get away."

I’m glad Defamegate happened. I used to wonder about Spygate and whether the Patriots has some big illegal advantage. I am now fully confident that jealousy, pettiness, and outright lies from haters/NYFL is the reason behind any “cheating” bunk accusations. In the end, these goons like Goodell, other owners, former players, media personalities, are just generally jealous fools who aren’t intelligent and don’t have any actual insight or higher truth that we don’t know about. It was never more apparent that this is all smoke and mirrors than the Wickersham article, a bombshell without a single named source and no actual rules violations, just the epitome of whiny *****iness trying to make every excuse in the book, including warm Gatorade and fishing through trash cans for playbooks. Yep, it’s that vacuous.

Actually both Gates are the root of my defense to any jackass that throws the Cheatriots crap my way.

"You took away the cameras and they're still winning" "You took away the deflated footballs and they won two more Super Bowls" "Sounds like you're wrong and your team just sucks" "Do you know why we call him Tom F'ing Brady? ......... Because he's really F'ing good".

babsbra.jpg

I ran into Joe Kerr and he threatened to put me in a coma ward with a feeding tube down my throat....I walked like hell to get away..:eek:

I filmed his walk through.. or away from the Joker.. You should've took his sandwich.

tenor.gif

8 Superbowl appearances, countless AFC Championship games, A boat load of records for wins in a decade etc. I have noticed a HUGE change overall, where even the most rabid Pats hater, has given up, and give the Pats their due credit. At this point, you just look silly if you call them cheaters.

In any event, its human nature. If any OTHER team won consistently for 20 years, I would be pretty pissed off. I MIGHT even look for stupid reasons to make up why that OTHER team keeps succeeding. The Pats are one game away from a 3rd straight Superbowl, with a system Quaterback, and a coach who cannot win without Brady. The league favors them, gives them all the breaks, blah blah blah. They are Cheatahs.!

….The Pats are one game away from a 3rd straight Superbowl, with a system Quaterback, and a coach who cannot win without Brady. The league favors them, gives them all the breaks, blah blah blah. They are Cheatahs.!

You forgot that the team hates its coach :D

If we do make it to the Super Bowl, while a Brady/Brees matchup would be amazing, I would love to face the Rams. It would be great to beat them and watch those ex-Rams like ****erson and Marshall Faulk meltdown again.

I do like Steven Jackson though and I'm sad we didn't get him a ring in 2015.

I'm going to assume that it would be hypersensitive in this context to cherry-pick "if your wife is not cheating, she's not trying." Bulletin board material LOL. Not to get maudlin, but she's in hospice, so not trying that hard. That's what hospice is.

And yep, damn right, from time to time, this wife hates her coach LOL.

Thanks for the best wishes, I'm going with that lol

We're there for you and your wife in the days ahead. I hope we can provide some comfort and laughs as we share our passion for the Patriots. The community on this board has always been special for one another when posters go through difficult times and life's transitions. Thank you for letting us know and please spend a moment holding your wife's hand while giving her our best.

I tore Spygate apart back when it happened and got unmercifully vilified by members HERE, who just could not grasp the concept of authority actually being corrupt. I posted FACTS right here about Goodell's life history and league history that NFL offices CHANGED FROM THEIR ORIGINAL PUBLIC INFORMATION that Goodell LIED about. He was hired to bring the NEP back to the pack using any and all means at his disposal. He was backed, when that second round of owner voting came up, by Mara and Rooney, the two ultra jealous rich guy old guard scumbags. It was they who fooled Kraft and Jerry Jones and the rest of the new guard that Goodell was the man for the job.
Goodell is an ignorant, supremely self centered under achiever who rose from the depths of the league office with the proven assistance of Leon Hess. His own family, his two brothers in NY and his brother in LA don't even speak to him. THERE is a story that's just waiting to be written.

Goodell has publicly lied about his schooling, claiming in an ESPN interview he attended schoo0l in western New York and was a Redskins fan when the FACT is he attended school in Bronxville NY right next to the Conn. border and was a HUGE Jet fan. I wrote to high school graduates that graduated in his class and got 16 responses back in 2008. One woman vividly remembered him for being an outright jock bully who would knock her Miami Dolphins hat off her head and continually mock her. This woman STILL hates this friggin pathological liar. I gave this information to both sports media outlets in Boston. Zero response. FACTUAL EVIDENCE of his lies.

He claims he graduated Washington & Jefferson magna cum laude. YOU, any of you, can call up the college and find out for yourself. C student over 4 years graduating with a generic "business" degree.THIS is the mutt they pay 44 million dollars a year to? And you don't think there isn't motive behind all this?

He did an interview on ESPN in 2009 with Roy Firestone wherein Firestone said "as a lawyer Roger..." and continued on without any correction by Goodell.It sat there accessible until I brought it up in print and *POOF* ...gone. Deleted...like the tapes from "Spygate".

Most of you remember when Dehategate broke. It's here in the archives. I called BULLSHYT immediately as soon as I saw it was Kensil running across the field and screaming "Gotcha!".

It's all been contrived bullshyt, a flimsy dog and pony show put on by an IDIOT. What it proves is that the sporting public in this country is basically prone to fits of moronic jealousy. The mob mentality run amok.

Every time I hear "Long Time Gone" by the Dixie Chicks it conjures up your rants about Spygate and the butthurt St. Louis Rams. It's like Mom's meatloaf, Christmas, Belichick resigning on a napkin, and hearing John Madden saying Brady should take a knee and head to overtime all in one. (Somebody should tell the Rams that they just because they moved to Los Angeles, it doesn't mean we can't tape their walk throughs.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes