PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eric ****erson thinks Patriots cheated in SB 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ok with the "cheater Cheatriots Belicheat" stuff these days. It's just hard for other fans to understand that there is a science to being consistently good year in and year out. It's like people in antiquity seeing lightning and thunder; they don't understand so they say Zeus is up there hurling lightning bolts. They were just ignorant, like 90% of NFL fans.

urLRZX4.jpg

I'm going to assume that it would be hypersensitive in this context to cherry-pick "if your wife is not cheating, she's not trying." Bulletin board material LOL. Not to get maudlin, but she's in hospice, so not trying that hard. That's what hospice is.

And yep, damn right, from time to time, this wife hates her coach LOL.

Thanks for the best wishes, I'm going with that lol
Sorry to hear, old friend. All the best to you both. :(

That girl is one horrible human being. Anyone that doesn't know, she was a contestant on the show "Big Brother" and she was constantly saying racist insults at the African American contestants. Other contestants were joining in with her and it was getting pretty bad. CBS was under a lot of heat for not kicking her off the show along with others. And apparently the unedited version which can be viewed with a subscription online at that time was even worse.

FYI, that meme your using was intended to taunt an African American female.
I have to say it’s ok for anyone to taunt anyone they choose. If I choose to mess with someone, I don’t consider their race or any other demographic. Why would I?

The key is how one taunts another

Goddamnit!!!! The Patriots CANNOT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS crap.
They lived rent-free in the opponents' heads FOR YEARS. FOR YEEAAARS.

I have to say it’s ok for anyone to taunt anyone they choose. If I choose to mess with someone, I don’t consider their race or any other demographic. Why would I?

The key is how one taunts another
Yup. There are so many opportunities to criticize someone (if you choose) for things they can control. It's illogical to me to criticize people for things they can't control (race, height etc).

My wife is pretty ill now. Some of you knew her. I'll let you know, she's chronically ill. lung stuff.

That said, one of her pleasures is to play scrabble on the iPhone, whether with me, or random victims online, or whatever.

We both run into people who can't believe that you can play 2 or 3 tiles, get 15 points, and set yourself up for a 50-point-plus 7-letter score... or that you can use that letter in the middle of the triple word to triple word strip to end up with 9x word scores. Or know "scrabble words" like "li" and "Xu." You know, slick stuff.

The little woman got cussed out for about a paragraph worth of "chat" playing some woman the other day, who began her screed with "another cheater!" But she didn't accuse my wife of using some third party program to suggest words (those exist, but why do it), and she didn't accuse her of exploiting some program glitch.

No, the wife's sin was "forcing her" to open the board up by patiently playing too many small words that did not allow her opponent a fair shot at winning. The woman was forced to set my wife up for a 7-letter kill shot, occasioning the crymail.

And that woman's name was Eric ****erson. Now you know.

The rest.

of the story. Paul Harvey,

Goodday
deep post state take. Clever use of a national treasure. I fear you.

I'm ok with the "cheater Cheatriots Belicheat" stuff these days. It's just hard for other fans to understand that there is a science to being consistently good year in and year out. It's like people in antiquity seeing lightning and thunder; they don't understand so they say Zeus is up there hurling lightning bolts. They were just ignorant, like 90% of NFL fans.

urLRZX4.jpg

What this story shows is the real power of the press. Thomase printed a fake story and many folks ran with it, even after it was retracted by the Herald.

What this story shows is the real power of the press. Thomase printed a fake story and many folks ran with it, even after it was retracted by the Herald.

"A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can get its boots on"

Someone WAS watching the Patriots practice though.

Link: PRO FOOTBALL: NOTEBOOK; Brady Says Ankle Is Fine

"Halfway through practice, Patriots' linebackers coach Pepper Johnson noticed something in a third-floor window of a house next to the field.
Club and league officials said a telescope was clearly visible in the window, according to a pool report, and that 15 minutes later, a person appeared at the window, and then vanished.
Officials scanned the window with binoculars, but the person never returned."

League officials saw it and did nothing. You don’t say!

Playing the role of Mark Brunnell this year, Mr Eric ****erson.

Good for him. I hope it eats away at him that his team was "cheated" by the Patriots. I hope Crying **** Vermeil lives to see 10 more Patriots Super Bowls, all the while clinging to his "well they aren't doing it the right way" beliefs. I hope when they both die they are bitter, angry men who feel justice in this world doesn't exist anymore because the New England Patriots won so much.

Guys, its not that people didn't see the retraction. They just choose to ignore it. That's fine, let them. It's their problem, not ours. We have been the most hated sports franchise since we were called classless by LdT, and that was 12 years ago. The constant success, the lack of quotable media bites, the perceived arrogance by everyone associated with the organization due to the constant strive for perfection...our success is KILLING them and it has driven a generation of sports fans insane. Isn't that great? F*CK THEM, let them be miserable. It's actually more fun this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back