PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eric ****erson thinks Patriots cheated in SB 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
2r804j.jpg

Awesome. I hope they stole and cheated and lied and videotaped and deflated their way to every championship, and every non-Pats fan in the world will have to live with that "what-if" every millisecond for the rest of their miserable lives.

2. @TheRainMaker (not to be confused with @rainmaker ) watches "Big Brother"? Interesting.
I used to. It was a family thing until that season which was many years ago. It was never a show I preferred watching.

Didn’t know someone had a similar name. I’m not sure if I want to keep this name anymore.

1. I have never watched big brother.
2. I don’t know who she is.
3. I just took the meme at face value.
4. If it offends anyone, let me know, I’ll take it down.
I’m not offended as I know you didn’t mean to post it in that context.

I have no interest in another whiny player crying about alleged cheating from almost two decades ago. I'm just posting to make sure a previously posted gif doesn't get nuked over political correctness:

latest

Y'all have a great day.

Last edited:
My wife is pretty ill now. Some of you knew her. I'll let you know, she's chronically ill. lung stuff.

That said, one of her pleasures is to play scrabble on the iPhone, whether with me, or random victims online, or whatever.

We both run into people who can't believe that you can play 2 or 3 tiles, get 15 points, and set yourself up for a 50-point-plus 7-letter score... or that you can use that letter in the middle of the triple word to triple word strip to end up with 9x word scores. Or know "scrabble words" like "li" and "Xu." You know, slick stuff.

The little woman got cussed out for about a paragraph worth of "chat" playing some woman the other day, who began her screed with "another cheater!" But she didn't accuse my wife of using some third party program to suggest words (those exist, but why do it), and she didn't accuse her of exploiting some program glitch.

No, the wife's sin was "forcing her" to open the board up by patiently playing too many small words that did not allow her opponent a fair shot at winning. The woman was forced to set my wife up for a 7-letter kill shot, occasioning the crymail.

And that woman's name was Eric ****erson. Now you know.

The rest.

of the story. Paul Harvey,

Goodday

Ok we did it. You caught us.

latest

Edit. Apparent there is some racist undertone with this meme.

1. I have never watched big brother.
2. I don’t know who she is.
3. I just took the meme at face value.
4. If it offends anyone, let me know, I’ll take it down.

Carry on. Nothing racially insensitive about it.

Not interested so much...or better...not interested at all about it...

Did you all read the article? No need to bring up Tomase. ****erson said the Patriots watched the film. I'm sure he's referring to stolen signals. I'm sure the Patriots did that too. And back then, there was no stupid memo to tell you it was illegal!

Why are we getting on his case for getting one over on the ******** NCAA system?

Because it's not a ******** system, but that's an argument for another day. If they want to make it professional football for the college ranks, that's fine. But rues are rules.

I honestly never understood the taped walk through stuff. Were we to believe that the Rams would run "secret" plays in front of a bunch of people they did not know including someone that was openly filming them? Also, if the Patriots have been known cheaters for years why would teams not take advantage of it leaving around fake playbooks or by changing the meaning of their signals to the complete opposite so the Pats would get burned? It just never made sense to me yet the media was too lazy to dig into it. Teams would actually use the same exact signals the 2nd time they played a team? We switched signals in little league when I was 8.

My wife is pretty ill now. Some of you knew her. I'll let you know, she's chronically ill. lung stuff.

That said, one of her pleasures is to play scrabble on the iPhone, whether with me, or random victims online, or whatever.

We both run into people who can't believe that you can play 2 or 3 tiles, get 15 points, and set yourself up for a 50-point-plus 7-letter score... or that you can use that letter in the middle of the triple word to triple word strip to end up with 9x word scores. Or know "scrabble words" like "li" and "Xu." You know, slick stuff.

The little woman got cussed out for about a paragraph worth of "chat" playing some woman the other day, who began her screed with "another cheater!" But she didn't accuse my wife of using some third party program to suggest words (those exist, but why do it), and she didn't accuse her of exploiting some program glitch.

No, the wife's sin was "forcing her" to open the board up by patiently playing too many small words that did not allow her opponent a fair shot at winning. The woman was forced to set my wife up for a 7-letter kill shot, occasioning the crymail.

And that woman's name was Eric ****erson. Now you know.

The rest.

of the story. Paul Harvey,

Goodday

If your wife is facing a a terminal illness, you both have our very best wishes. If your wife is not cheating, she's not trying. Everybody knows that including the San Diego Chargers. Oh, and one more thing. She probably hates her coach.

Now we just need Marshall Faulk to chime in and we’ll be all set.

Patriots can’t win a Super Bowl unless Faulk calls the Pats cheaters. Unfortunately he didn’t bless us last year....

What's this magic tape he and the other idiots are talking about? Theres some really dumb people on tv.

If your wife is facing a a terminal illness, you both have our very best wishes. If your wife is not cheating, she's not trying. Everybody knows that including the San Diego Chargers. Oh, and one more thing. She probably hates her coach.

I'm going to assume that it would be hypersensitive in this context to cherry-pick "if your wife is not cheating, she's not trying." Bulletin board material LOL. Not to get maudlin, but she's in hospice, so not trying that hard. That's what hospice is.

And yep, damn right, from time to time, this wife hates her coach LOL.

Thanks for the best wishes, I'm going with that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey