PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eric ****erson thinks Patriots cheated in SB 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we did it. You caught us.

latest
That girl is one horrible human being. Anyone that doesn't know, she was a contestant on the show "Big Brother" and she was constantly saying racist insults at the African American contestants. Other contestants were joining in with her and it was getting pretty bad. CBS was under a lot of heat for not kicking her off the show along with others. And apparently the unedited version which can be viewed with a subscription online at that time was even worse.

FYI, that meme your using was intended to taunt an African American female.

C.T.E. - why can't it be an excuse for saying stupid things?

That girl is one horrible human being. Anyone that doesn't know, she was a contestant on the show "Big Brother" and she was constantly saying racist insults at the African American contestants. Other contestants were joining in with her and it was getting pretty bad. CBS was under a lot of heat for not kicking her off the show along with others. And apparently the unedited version which can be viewed with a subscription online at that time was even worse.

1. She is hot.
2. @TheRainMaker (not to be confused with @rainmaker ) watches "Big Brother"? Interesting.
3. Taken by itself, the Meme is catchy and doesn't signal racism
4. She is hot.

So here we go with the annual Pats cheated.......blah, blah, blah.......
Typical ESPN, bang the Pats are Cheaters drum to get everyone in a tizzy.. Pats fans included

I'm sure **** really thinks this BS, but the timing reeks of ESPN manufactured BS.

I think he’s drunk

Someone should tell Eric that teams watch film of their opponents all the time.

Mr ****erson is it true that Forest Whitaker's character was based upon you? The defense rests and the Patriots rule.

ericdickerson-transam.jpg

pdvd_388.4.jpg

1. I have never watched big brother.
2. I don’t know who she is.
3. I just took the meme at face value.
4. If it offends anyone, let me know, I’ll take it down.

Typical ESPN, bang the Pats are Cheaters drum to get everyone in a tizzy.. Pats fans included

I'm sure **** really thinks this BS, but the timing reeks of ESPN manufactured BS.
To be fair to ESPN , ****erson appears on FS1

All these sore loser, excuse-making, no-longer-relevant D-bags can just go f**k themselves.

Eric ****erson Rips Patriots For ‘Cheating’ Rams In Super Bowl XXXVI
Hes just the lastest to try and cash in on the 'Patriots cheated' line. Plus i don't pay attention to anyone that would wear two or three large gold chains with their suit.

He also says Brady isn’t the GOAT

Eric ****erson Rips Tom Brady, Says Patriots QB Isn’t Greatest Of All Time

If the Pats and Rams play each other, the last thing Sean McVay wants is this buffoon doubting Brady...

My hope is they play the Rams again and destroy them. And then be accused of cheating again. I'd LOVE that.

I think ****erson was a great RB. But he brings absolutely nothing as an analyst. He's boring. Likely why he got fired from MNF many years ago. And nobody cares what happened in 01. Get with the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes