PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ellicott City, MD

SeymourTrophies

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm living in Ellicott City, MD, while I attend UMBC. My roots are in Connecticut and I'm boston sports 100% (except I don't really care about hockey).

I go to Murphy's in Alexandria,VA every Sunday to catch the Pats. It's a great place for Pats fans to go. There is a whole level reserved for Pats fans that want to watch the game.

I thought I'd mention that for anyone that misses watching the games with a bunch of fans of their own team.

Thanks for putting that up there, I might have to come down for at least a game or two.

Hi all,

I'm living in Ellicott City, MD, while I attend UMBC. My roots are in Connecticut and I'm boston sports 100% (except I don't really care about hockey).

I go to Murphy's in Alexandria,VA every Sunday to catch the Pats. It's a great place for Pats fans to go. There is a whole level reserved for Pats fans that want to watch the game.

I thought I'd mention that for anyone that misses watching the games with a bunch of fans of their own team.

That's funny, my family lives in Ellicott City. I go back and fourth between there and South Florida.

That's funny, my family lives in Ellicott City. I go back and fourth between there and South Florida.

There's also a Pats Bar in Annapolis, called Armadillos. The entire upstairs of that bar is basically all Pats fans on Sunday games, people should head out to that one as well.

I'm moving into Columbia, MD. Right at the border of Ellicott City/Columbia. I don't really feel like driving to VA to watch the games. Any other bar around the area that Pats fans congregate for games?

I'm moving into Columbia, MD. Right at the border of Ellicott City/Columbia. I don't really feel like driving to VA to watch the games. Any other bar around the area that Pats fans congregate for games?

It'll be pretty tough. Colombia is heavy Redskin country. I don't know of any Boston Sports bars in Howard County.

There's also a Pats Bar in Annapolis, called Armadillos. The entire upstairs of that bar is basically all Pats fans on Sunday games, people should head out to that one as well.

That's good to know. I go down there and walk around with my dog. There are lots of hotties down there too.

I heard that Armadillos is gone now. I had heard about that place from someone, so I went looking for it online. I read things about people saying that it was gone.

Columbia is torn between Ravens and Redskins. Generally speaking, the fans are preoccupied with fighting each other. The only time I ever caught any flack was during the 07 season when it was trendy to hate the pats.

So I just moved to Columbia MD and DirectTV came to install satellite but because of the amount of woods in my area, I won't be able to get signal. I won't be able to get Sunday Ticket and will now have to look for a place every sunday to watch the Pats. You guys know place around Columbia that will have a Pats fans gathering? (I don't want to drive all the way to Virginia or Annapolis).

That's horrible luck. I still hit a local Greene Turtle when I don't feel like the drive to Alexandria, but other than that, I've got nothing.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back