PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post is a nutjob

Can we use this strategy to get brown or bell from the steelers?

Another one with BDS (Belichick Derangement Syndrome).

Can we use this strategy to get brown or bell from the steelers?

Hmmmmmmm.......Belichick is always thinking of every angle for the future.........that Roethlisberger might make a decent #3 QB behind Garropolo.......

I may create a thread with a poll asking who we think BB should convince to quit their way off their team next. Just in time for post season playoff games.
Then see if you can get it published in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

So did our Dark Lord also make sure Blount brought the Steelers playbook with him?

Because that will be the next accusation from these lot when we spank them in the playoffs.

I don't think anyone wants Roethlisberger behind them.

There's a couple people in the comments section of that article posting the old "The league destroyed the tapes" claim as if the only possible explanation is that was part of a cover-up to help the Patriots.

I wonder what those fans have to say about the security camera footage from Roethlisberger's rape case conveniently being eraseded just before the police were going to review it. By their standards, that must mean there is no doubt he committed that crime. Somehow, I'm sure Steelers fans could come up with alternative explanations to excuse their hero and never see the double standard they are applying.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back