PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles Fear Wentz Has Torn ACL

Wow. That sucks. He was playing at such a high level this year. Hopefully it's not a torn ACL

wow that sucks

It didn't look good watching it on TV.

I saw it live, he didn' even celebrate the td, looked like he got destroyed.

Terrible news for the Eagles and the NFL as a whole. NFC looks wide open now. Hopefully Wentz can recover in time to play next season.

Wow you gotta be kidding...

Absolutely terrible for the NFL, having legit contenders lose their QB's so late in the season like this.

They face Oak and Dallas at home and NYG on road so they should get a bye but asking Nick Foles to lead them to a Super Bowl......And who do they sign as a back QB???

They face Oak and Dallas at home and NYG on road so they should get a bye but asking Nick Foles to lead them to a Super Bowl......And who do they sign as a back QB???
Is chase daniel on the street? He has been in their system as recently as last year

Edit: nvm hes with the saints

This NFL season would definitely be better with him playing. Sucks for the Eagle fans.

Hope he recovers and back to normal as soon as possible

Is chase daniel on the street? He has been in their system as recently as last year

Edit: nvm hes with the saints
Actually Nate Sudfeld is the backup QB His brother was a TE for the PAts for a short period a few years back... training camp star....

Someone posted a video of him walking around after that play. You could see clear as day the knee was totally wonky and unstable.

If the Pats make the Super Bowl, was shaping up to be a really fun game against Philly. Too bad.

If we make the Super Bowl I don't want a fun game I want a blowout win had to much fun in 49 and 51 was overkill, if we pull 3/4 again it'd be nice to describe em this way

Super Bowl XLIX: The Pick
Super Bowl LI: The Comeback
Super Bowl LII: The Blowout

Actually Nate Sudfeld is the backup QB His brother was a TE for the PAts for a short period a few years back... training camp star....
Yeah i remember zach sudfeld, looked great in preseason, awful in regular season and was never heard from again

So who was the player that led with his helmet right on wentz's knees?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back