PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dynasty Over Yea Right!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady>Manning

Rookie
Reaction score
I was just reading an article on Yahoo! Sports and the person who wrote the article called the "dynasty over" and said they were not a Super Bowl contendor anymore. You shouldn't count out Brady and the Pat's yet, that will just make him do better. The Pats did not have a GREAT year but they were injury plauged in the running game and the socndary the whole season. Next year I believe they will have a better year then this year. With key players returning to the secondary( Harrison, Poole, and Gay) and their run defense dominating their defense will be back to the way it was with Cornell as coordinator. The offense is fine( just a little running game problems). So I see the Pat's HOPEFULLY returning to the Super bowl again next year. OH, AT LEAST...GUY'S WE HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY INDY DIDN"T WIN( AGAIN EITHER). TRUE THAT!!!

Cris Carter is a complete hack

Brady>Manning said:
I was just reading an article on Yahoo! Sports and the person who wrote the article called the "dynasty over" and said they were not a Super Bowl contendor anymore. You shouldn't count out Brady and the Pat's yet, that will just make him do better. The Pats did not have a GREAT year but they were injury plauged in the running game and the socndary the whole season. Next year I believe they will have a better year then this year. With key players returning to the secondary( Harrison, Poole, and Gay) and their run defense dominating their defense will be back to the way it was with Cornell as coordinator. The offense is fine( just a little running game problems). So I see the Pat's HOPEFULLY returning to the Super bowl again next year. OH, AT LEAST...GUY'S WE HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY INDY DIDN"T WIN( AGAIN EITHER). TRUE THAT!!!

He was licking the Patriots balls and now that Denver handed the Patriots a playoff setback - he disses them and says we are too old, face more changes, blah blah blah. These Yahoo Columnists suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes