2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

TheRainMaker

I'm getting my res at Dorsia
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Saved by the Bell was one of my favorite shows growing up. I can't believe it took him that quickly. So sad.

slash83

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
One of my fav shows growing up. I’ll still watch it if i happen to see it on.

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I didn't watch "Saved By The Bell" when it was on the air...but watched a ton of reruns...

A.C. Slater is the greatest athlete of all time....and it is not even close! And Kelly Kapowski...OMG.....even Jess Spano/Elizabeth Berkeley was hot in "Show Girls".....damn...

R.I.P., Screech.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I was at a dinner with a customer once who thought Anthony Weiner was Screech all grown up. Haha. "Uh...no...I don't think so"

RIP young man. Sorry that you had to go too soon.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Stage 4 Lung Cancer took him at the tender age of 44..

RIP, Screech..

RobertWeathers

Chairman & CEO of Team Bill
I didn't watch "Saved By The Bell" when it was on the air...but watched a ton of reruns...

A.C. Slater is the greatest athlete of all time....and it is not even close! And Kelly Kapowski...OMG.....even Jess Spano/Elizabeth Berkeley was hot in "Show Girls".....damn...

R.I.P., Screech.

All the SBTB girls have aged well except Lark Voorhies. Shes looks like hell. Too much plastic surgery.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
This is the least-expected RIP thread I have ever seen.

Honestly sounded like his life went off the rails, I feel sorry for him. I don't think people grasp how fame doesn't guarantee happiness - in fact I think, more often than not, it does the opposite. Being surrounded by people who you can't truly know if they actually like you for you or are just into star ****ing sounds like a terrible way to go through life because not only can you not trust them but there is a very valuable part of friendship where a true and good friend will call you out when you need it. I suspect fame robs you of that which is why we see so much dysfunction from child stars. Well, any star for that matter.

Personally, I would never trade my mundane, pathetic little life for the ones lead by people like Dustin or Britney.

NYCPATS4LIFE

In the Starting Line-Up
All the SBTB girls have aged well except Lark Voorhies. Shes looks like hell. Too much plastic surgery.

I thought she was the best looking girl in the show. One of my childhood crushes. RIP to screech.

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
Rip, very sad and tragic. I grew up watching sbtb. What’s also sad is ive heard he was not on talking terms with most of the castmates except mario lopez due to some drama , not sure if they ever made peace before he passed.

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Rip, very sad and tragic. I grew up watching sbtb. What’s also sad is ive heard he was not on talking terms with most of the castmates except mario lopez due to some drama , not sure if they ever made peace before he passed.
Happens. There are plenty of former coworkers who could die w/o us « being on great terms » and I don’t care. Some people say « life is short », make amends. I prefer « life is too short to deal with toxic people you don’t need to hang with »...

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Wow. Too young to go. Was he a smoker? Or one of those unlucky folks who never smoked but still gets lung cancer. RIP

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
Kelly Kapowski was too hairy for my taste. Jess Spano was where it’s at. I used to sneak downstairs and watch Cinemax after dark when my parents were asleep. Sometimes, they would have actual movies on there. Showgirls was always a must watch.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
Wow. Too young to go. Was he a smoker? Or one of those unlucky folks who never smoked but still gets lung cancer. RIP
No clue. But the type of lung cancer he got is most often attributed to smoking.

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
Happens. There are plenty of former coworkers who could die w/o us « being on great terms » and I don’t care. Some people say « life is short », make amends. I prefer « life is too short to deal with toxic people you don’t need to hang with »...

Depends, people can change over time. Some dont though so i can see this side of it

Cam2HarryGOAT

On the Game Day Roster
From what I have read, his coworkers were terrible to him during (and after) working with him. Hope the scumbags are proud of themselves. I've never seen any of them give an interview in which they came off as likeable. I can only imagine what they are like in real life. To shut him out of the reboot was despicable.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
First of all, RIP dude...44 is way too early to leave...

Second of all, during its run SBTB became one of the very Worst sitcoms I had ever seen up to that point, immediately after the program's emphasis switched from the teachers to the students, almost all of whom were portrayed as unlikable jerks, probably played by unlikable jerks.

And for some of you this was one of your favorite shows while growing up? I feel sorry that you were denied access to quality programming.