PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dumbass of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
His legal ownership of the weapons doesn't concern me, but he nixed any chance of making my draft board with his behavior and attitude.

Guess it doesn't matter which college *he* goes to?

Alcohol and guns....wicked smaht ....wicked smaht. No millions for you smaht boy!

Box_O_Rocks said:
His legal ownership of the weapons doesn't concern me, but he nixed any chance of making my draft board with his behavior and attitude.

It bothers me that a 20-22 year old kid can legally purchase assault rifles and casually store them in an apartment. But I guess that's my issue with the second amendment and not this particular individual.

He just wanted something to talk about at the combine ...CYA

dryheat44 said:
It bothers me that a 20-22 year old kid can legally purchase assault rifles and casually store them in an apartment. But I guess that's my issue with the second amendment and not this particular individual.

You won't get an argument from me -- but it makes me wonder a bit about your avatar.

Mike the Brit said:
You won't get an argument from me -- but it makes me wonder a bit about your avatar.

beat me to it (the avatar part)

Raoul Duke would have encouraged such behavior

Mark Morse said:
He just wanted something to talk about at the combine ...CYA

maybe he thought they were saying Carbine ...?

dryheat44 said:

Welcome to the United States.

Webb, according to police, appeared intoxicated. He told officers the guns belonged to him and repeatedly asked police to take him to jail, officers reported.

"He told us he was going to be a millionaire soon," Kameg said a report about the incident stated. "He kept telling us he had a million-dollar career waiting for him in the NFL and his lawyers would clear him of this."

He's off my radar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back