PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dugger status

Does anyone know what the specific covid protocol is about returning? As othere have said it is possible to test positive for up to 3 months. Here in the uk it's just 10 days from the onset of symptoms unless symptoms persist. I was a test and trace caller and had situations where employers were insisting on -ve tests for people returning to work meaning some employees were off for 3 months but also having to constantly isolate as every +ve test resulted in a 10 day isolation. It is amazing how many people/employers are unaware of this despite being in this situation for nearly 2 years now

Grave Dugger will be back this week

We need Duggar, it's gonna be a physical test on Saturday and the patriots kind of failed to contain the titans running game.

The Pats play the run or the pass depending on the opponent. I think with the colts they will set up to stop or slow the run. They will adjust on downs and distance with how the game is going. I too get concerned with how much the run or pass can add up to until I remind myself that It's just how BB played it!!!!

We need Duggar, it's gonna be a physical test on Saturday and the patriots kind of failed to contain the titans running game.

He's big too because the Colts have shown that they're willing to go spread if the defense lines up in base to stop Taylor. Dugger allows you to play Nickel, while still being a plus player in run support.

EDIT: I should add, this may not be as effective if Phillips is unable to go. If your fifth DB in nickel is Bryant, the run advantage is still on Indy's side.

Was that LF or `PCR test?

PCR, but the older RT-PCR test, not the one they are using now which is a little better.

DuggEr

Kyle does not want to be associated in any way with this guy:

1507A60A-1288-406A-983B-0537A387CE0E.jpeg

Fine for sure but I hope there's no suspension for last night this would not be a good time for one.

Fine for sure but I hope there's no suspension for last night this would not be a good time for one.
I’m expecting a fine but no suspension. He was incited.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back