PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dorsett to Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Thanks for uh, er, um... the TD in the AFCCG I guess....

Wilson at QB may allow Dorsett to be more productive than with our 2019 offensive scheme.

He will do well when someone can get a deep ball to him.
Sorry Tom
Obviously we plan on going WR heavy in the draft.

Probably still gonna max out at 40 receptions, but the yards per reception might look better.

No great loss.

Dorsett made some plays for us. He will never be a #1 like he was drafted to be, but has good speed and hands.

He will make some plays in Seattle.

Slowest fast guy in the league

As long as he signs for more than 3 mil, it should be insurance for the Pats making sure they get the 4th comp pick.

Good hands but he sucked at everything else.

Dorsett was a good guy. Hope he does well in SEA.

Forever linked with Brissett who will be consuming a massive amount of Indy cap space whether he remains on roster or not

Their junky owner must have been double dosing when he inked Briskett to that mind-bending extension

Dorsett is hovering around 56% so he's still up.
Dorsetts JAR by month

August- 90%
Septemer- 90%
October- 75%
November- 40%
December- 20%

Wish him well, he had great hands, caught most everything that was near him. He just didn't get open enough in the Pats scheme.

JD Drew and Dorsett will always be remembered by me. All things considered I'm happy with their impacts.

Just wasn’t a fit in the offense. Guy seemed to give it his all and had a good attitude. Hope he gets a big payday because he’s probably out of the league soon. Maybe that more downfield, freelance offense in Seattle will be better for him.

I'm going to say good riddance. He was overrated and could never make the clutch catch when needed. He's a worse Brandin Cooks.

I know this is a harsh assessment for a WR3/4 but he showed absolutely nothing when given the chance. The same can be said for just about all our receivers last year outside of Edelman.

He will be the WR3/4 there where he is much more of a fit. I wish him luck but can’t say I’m devastated to see him go.

Good Riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey