PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone think Brady is hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do. I expect that after the season hes going to have surgery to fix some issue.

Lot of people have speculated it

Every NFL player is injured in some way at this point in the season.
Brady says he woke up after the Pittsburgh game completely pain free.

i think tom brady is 40

and 40 aint 30.....even with avocado ice cream

looks pretty good to me for a 40 year old

he is but those pj’s really helps ;)

too many hits, o line needs to do their job

Yes. Hopefully he can play good enough to win a SB, and then get surgery.

Yes. Hopefully he can play good enough to win a SB, and then get surgery.

uhh...surgery on what?

if its anything its his achilles which has been sore affecting some of his throws. otherwise he looked pretty good on that game winning drive..

They will rarely do ops on an Achilles injury as it tends to heal quite well on its on. If he has torn it completely like shredded to bits then yes surgery is the only thing for it. Someone who damaged theirs took me around 2 months of rehab and no sport for mine to become normal. Wouldn’t surprise me if the days where he isn’t apparently training he’s being worked on to loosen the Achilles off as it has a stupid amount of pressure being forced onto it..

uhh...surgery on what?

if its anything its his achilles which has been sore affecting some of his throws. otherwise he looked pretty good on that game winning drive..
I would say this.
Based upon the 11-2 opponent, being on the road, the playoff seeding consequences at stake, having only 8 possessions, all starting at the -28 or worse, wirhbthe other team having 71/2 and 8 1/2 minute drives, coming back from an 11 point deficit, and executing a perfect game winning drive that was one of the top 5 QB performances this year.

Yep. In another thread when I said it looked to me like he's been a smidgen off since he hurt his achilles, some folks definitely took exception.
100% agree. His drop off has been significant enough where that's seemingly the only logical explanation Although he looked better on Sunday than the week before so hopefully, he's progressing there.

OIsYlBN.gif

100% agree. His drop off has been significant enough where that's seemingly the only logical explanation Although he looked better on Sunday than the week before so hopefully, he's progressing there.
He really had had one bad game and that game happened with Gronk out, cooks taken away and hogan visibly hurting and not being able to get open.
Not getting where you see significant drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes