PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone on this board have one LEGITIMATE reason to attack Dungy????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...and no, I have no legitimate reason to hate Tony Dungy. I just dislike him because he coaches the Colts. I wanted to get that in here lol.

LOL it only took 3 extra pages to get back on topic

Thanks, teach. You'd get shredded in a live debate on this topic. Shredded.

Pride goeth before the fall.

I'm sure you are a brilliant orator, and genius at the debate table. Feel better about yourself now?

True power is always inferred, not threatened in some silly, bombastic way like a 9 year old yelling across the playground "If I was over there I would whoop your butt!"

How could you possibly know that you would beat me in any debat about anything if you don't know who I am? You can't...over certainty is the first sign of insecurity...ask your wife.

LOL it only took 3 extra pages to get back on topic

Amen brother, amen lol. I am occasionally guilty of taking to much indulgence with a debate now and then.

It's probably only fair to mention that I start law school in August, and adore a good debate.

Pride goeth before the fall.

True power is always inferred, not threatened in some silly, bombastic way like a 9 year old yelling across the playground "If I was over there I would whoop your butt!"

And that's different from arrogantly handing out "advice" and condescending to others how?

And that's different from arrogantly handing out "advice" and condescending to others how?

If I have condescended to you, I apologize truly. I think you are guilty of the same however, especially in your responses to Boomer so spare me the indignation.

Fan-tastic. Please don't run for office.

Coming to a ballot near you...me for Congress. It annoys you because you know I would win...

Last edited:
Relatedly...and Boomer, sorry, but you won't like this.

I sat with a nice guy from Indy last week at a bar in the Baltimore airport, and we got talking Pats/Colts. A lot of zingers and then begrudging respect from both sides came forth but there were two areas of common ground:

1. He didn't like Bill Polian either because he is a whiner...Poilian is literally the only Colt that I despise for the same reason. He is a hypocrite who abuses his seat on the competition committee. Dungy is a good coach who just happens to be on the bad guys side lol.

2. Bill B. really does come across as a jerk sometimes. I love that he is our coach, and I think he might be the best coach ever, but he really can be an a-hole at times. I think he got it from Parcells and took it to another level lol.

Last edited:
KDP, I don't like your views, and I'm sure you don't like mine, either. However, I have no particular interest in carrying any of this out of this thread, and I'm smart enough to know that judging someone by an exchange on the Internet is, um, stupid, so as far as I'm concerned, we're square.

I apologize for the "Christ" thing, which was both intentional and a tad immature.

Group hug.

KDP, I don't like your views, and I'm sure you don't like mine, either. However, I have no particular interest in carrying any of this out of this thread, and I'm smart enough to know that judging someone by an exchange on the Internet is, um, stupid, so as far as I'm concerned, we're square.

I apologize for the "Christ" thing, which was both intentional and a tad immature.

Group hug.

Ditto...it isn't personal, and I am bit of an odd bird in that I can fervently disagree with someone one second, and then play a round of golf with them as though nothing happened. My most valuable belief in life is that if we all thought the same way, life would be boring, and none of us really know the answers so it's all a crapshoot. While I don't agree with some of your beliefs, on the same token, I would defend your right to have them. God bless the US of A and everyone in it.
It's all good...unless of course you confess that you are a jet fan at which point there will be no mercy.

All In all, the debate wasn't too far out of hand,a nd I appreciate everyone not letting the thread get as bad as it could have been you know how these subjects can get, well atleast our little 3 way debate we had going at the end

Last edited:
All In all, the debate wasn't too far out of hand,a nd I appreciate everyone not letting the thread get as bad as it could have been you know how these subjects can get, well atleast our little 3 way debate we had going at the end

LOL...yeah I've seen much much worse. My college fraternity has a messageboard and there have been some pretty vicious debates on there that actually left you feeling like you needed a shower after reading them. For the most part, this place is pretty safe. Except for Jet fans...you here that, you tools at ganggreen.com?

A) Gays are born gay. I don't see why they should have to hide it. Then again, people could easily hide their religion their whole life, too, so why don't they do that?
So you know for a fact that gays are born that way?

I think that this has run its course, interesting as it is. I would suggest that anyone who wishes to rekindle the "are gay people born or created?" debate starts a thread on the Political forum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back