PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do the Pats head to Denver Tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If I was Bill, I'd get the entire team to Denver tomorrow and give the guys as much time to get acclimated to the elevation as possible.

no, they need to stick to their routine, their weight room, practice facilities etc.... I have heard some interviews from NFL guys that all that talk is overrated.

kptmorgan04 said:
no, they need to stick to their routine, their weight room, practice facilities etc.... I have heard some interviews from NFL guys that all that talk is overrated.

BB coached there for a year and HE says that it is overrated! Barring any weather issues they will keep to their regular schedule.

DaBruinz said:
If I was Bill, I'd get the entire team to Denver tomorrow and give the guys as much time to get acclimated to the elevation as possible.

Old wives tale....one week would do nothing. Going early just put the thoughts into the heads of the players that it is something different....which is the worst effect.

The less said about it the better. Teams that talk about it and make a big deal about it before the games are looking for excuses when they lose.

The atmosphere is not going to beat the Patriots - NOTHING can stop us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes