PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division Round Playoffs: Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Divisonal round breakdown: Ravens at Broncos

It makes me wonder if this also explains Eli. Eli is scrappy and far harder to rattle than Peyton. Perhaps this stems from that same "entitlement" and Eli had to live in his shadow and work harder to be recognized. Just a thought.

Who gives a **** about Eli? He's out of the playoffs.

It makes me wonder if this also explains Eli. Eli is scrappy and far harder to rattle than Peyton. Perhaps this stems from that same "entitlement" and Eli had to live in his shadow and work harder to be recognized. Just a thought.

he's not harder to rattle. He's absurdly lucky.

As far as I know, there was only a few of us that called this. I would hope that everyone feels as good about the Pats as I do.

Good call on your breakdowns and semi prediction......

Jerry Rosburg was a lucky man yesterday,the win probably saved his job

Ravens STs coach Jerry Rosburg was probably spared from getting fired had the Ravens lost that game.

It's inexcusable to have the other teams kick returner run back not one but two returns for TDs.

I know he is not the guy on the field tackling but he has to have his boys better prepared.

Jerry was a lucky man who probably should have been fired if the Ravens had been eliminated.

I've only read a few pages from this thread, but people are talking like a meeting with the Ravens is automatic. I don't care how the Texans have looked or the fact that we pummeled them just a few weeks ago. Every week is different and the Pats are going to the the Texans' best shot. It is anything but a guaranteed win for the Pats.

As far as I know, there was only a few of us that called this. I would hope that everyone feels as good about the Pats as I do.

I got this one, but I blew the SF/GB game. If I get the AFC right and the NFC wrong again today, I'll be fine with that. :)

I admit I thought the Broncos would win and fairly easily, but I didn't realize that the Broncos were near as much of a soft team as they played yesterday. I think yesterday w more of a statement of how overrated the Broncos were and not how good the Ravens are. I mean the Ravens couldn't have been more predictable on offense. Their special teams sucked. I don't even think they really that good on defense.

I had Baltimore winning because I felt they were the tougher team both physically and most importantly for the conditions yesterday mentally!

It says it all when a team gets 14 points given to them by their special teams and finds a way lose.

I didn't think it would be a game played in the 30's, I thought it would be a 24-20 type game.

I also had GB winning....whoops.

Got Atlanta and NE today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing