PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did you notice during Phins game the handwarmers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
one of the things I thought interesting in the Phins game, was they had 3 dolphins ball boys I guess, standing behind the bench continually shaking up hand warmers. First of all it was not all that cold for football, but somehow I cannot imagine the Pats doing something like that or if they did the staff doing it would not be smiling for their 5 mintues of fame.

It seemed strange for Professional Football.

GJAJ15 said:
one of the things I thought interesting in the Phins game, was they had 3 dolphins ball boys I guess, standing behind the bench continually shaking up hand warmers. First of all it was not all that cold for football, but somehow I cannot imagine the Pats doing something like that or if they did the staff doing it would not be smiling for their 5 mintues of fame.

It seemed strange for Professional Football.

yes...we were joking about whether or not they went out and hired some 'fluffers' for this responsibility...if they were card carrying members or the adult film union...etc...

Flying Fungi said:
yes...we were joking about whether or not they went out and hired some 'fluffers' for this responsibility...if they were card carrying members or the adult film union...etc...

Yeah, that was hilarious....They were shaking those warmers at crotch level...looked like they were playing with themselves with huge smiles on thier faces...funny as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing