PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did I hear this correctly? A little help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this thread tried to listen more critically last night, overall did not think they did that bad.. some confusion over some of the rules, but they only apply their craft to 4 preseason games every year, so anticipate some deficits.. this is a part time gig.

IMO the problem is that they try to do too much, going back to the studio with Perillo and Hart is confusing and then when Perillo and Hart talk about their new shirts it becomes confusing..

They are not a well oiled machine, but do the job.. better than an unfamiliar football media announcing crew who do not understand the Patriots system or the Patriots players...

This is the 5th year for Roche/Fauria and now have 18 games under their belt.. they should not give up their day jobs though.

The entire production is just one giant, annual embarrassment. Especially the PFW clowns that have no insight, produce infantile jokes and sometimes cant even get player names correct. At least they kept their idiotic shouting limited to the podcast.

The real head scratcher is that they have Chatham in house who could do all of that so much better. What is Fauria doing the rest of the year that he continues to get the pre-season job ?

The PFW guys make me long for the days of Glanville. His oft repeated story about giving kids a comic book and an apple with a bus ticket when cut still makes me smile.

I don't mind Fauria on WEEI. On the Pats broadcasts he's terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes