PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone watch "Fifth Quarter" and "Patriots Gameday"

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswelker#83

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Classy???
Did anyone see Manning post game press conference? The guy complained about all of the injuries his team had all year. How do you think the substitutes feel about his comments. The guy is an enormous talent, but he is no leader, ie Tom Brady.

It s not the first time ,nor the last .

/They blamed Vinatieri when they lost against SD earlier in the season , and peyton fumbled or get intercepted in that same game 6 times , he doesn't take his own responsability , and says " i screwed up ,i played bad"

They had segments where a reporter went to a sports bar and many Colts fans gathered to "watch the Pats lose" last night.

The interviews were outstanding. One drunk Indy trashbag exclaimed that although she felt the Pats & Indy had "equal talent" , the Colts would win based on them being the "classier team"and that their class would be the difference. DeOssie was baffled by that one.

Another guy with about 6 teeth in his head boldly proclaimed that they would "take care of business in Foxboro"...

All so funny in retrospect.

How is that working out for them?
Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :rofl:

The interviews were outstanding. One drunk Indy trashbag exclaimed that although she felt the Pats & Indy had "equal talent" , the Colts would win based on them being the "classier team"and that their class would be the difference. DeOssie was baffled by that one.

I couldn't stop laughing after I saw that.

Hope they go back in after the game and get the bottle blonde to say how classy the colts are now!:woohoo:

Did anyone record this? I live in D.C. but I'd really like to watch this, I can't find it online.

Did anyone record this? I live in D.C. but I'd really like to watch this, I can't find it online.

I have it on DVR but am not smart enough to pass it along anyone want to hold my hand I will share.....

Another guy with about 6 teeth in his head boldly proclaimed that they would "take care of business in Foxboro"...

All so funny in retrospect.

He meant at the Pro Shop.

Classy???
Did anyone see Manning post game press conference? The guy complained about all of the injuries his team had all year. How do you think the substitutes feel about his comments. The guy is an enormous talent, but he is no leader, ie Tom Brady.

I watched that. I think i got it on DVR.
How is class working for ya know! you douchbag
I liked when Deossie called them hicks! that was priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back