PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dice K begins where he left off.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Dice K sucks. He begins right where he left off last year. Hitting batters, walks, leaving pitches in the power zone, and absolutely no control. This guy flat out sucks and is the most overrated player to ever come into MLB. This guy wont win 12 games this year. I love watching him embarress himself in his home town. Love it.

Dice K sucks. He begins right where he left off last year. Hitting batters, walks, leaving pitches in the power zone, and absolutely no control. This guy flat out sucks and is the most overrated player to ever come into MLB. This guy wont win 12 games this year. I love watching him embarress himself in his home town. Love it.

Why do you love it? Do you hate the Sox? Japanese? Or just Dice-K? He's a good guy, not a jerk. He came through in the playoffs and Series, and after a shaky start this morning, is settling down. I'll be happy to take your $ in your "won't win 12 games this year" claim. Brave enough to bet?

I would love to put money on that.

Don't bother. This guy's a Jersey troll who'd have banned long ago if he had the courage to bring his (low) opinions of all things Boston and New England to the main board.

It's one game fahcrisakes. The season opener to boot, in MARCH! Some people never cease to amaze I guess.

Why do you love it? Do you hate the Sox? Japanese? Or just Dice-K? He's a good guy, not a jerk. He came through in the playoffs and Series, and after a shaky start this morning, is settling down. I'll be happy to take your $ in your "won't win 12 games this year" claim. Brave enough to bet?

If Dice K wins 12 games this year I wont come back to this site. The Pats board or Sox board.

If Dice K wins 12 games this year I wont come back to this site. The Pats board or Sox board.

Can't wait for his twelfth. We'll ask the mods to hold you to your word.

Okay, now it's baseball season.

Matsuzaka sucks, Papelbon sucks, Ortiz sucks, and Aardsma will be better than 2003 Gagne.

It was nice knowing you frankiesfly

This guy is gonna end up saying Dice K had to win exactly 12 games for him to leave.

This is perfect someone email Dice-K and give him his new motivation!

Dice-K last night: 6.2 innings, 1 run 2 hits 0 BB 10 K's. (W 1-0). Who sucks Frankie?

Frankie?? Frankie has left the building..

Another crap outing.

Yeah, another 6.2 scoreless innings and allowed one run in last 16 innings. He's losing it big time. Gave up 4 hits and only struck out 9 this time. ERA is 1.41. Not a chance of winning 10 more. Right, Frankie?

Dice-K should win a minimum 15 games this year. Wins Just remember though, Dice-K pitched phenomonally out of the box last year too. He had two 10k games in his first 3 starts, with 24/5 k/bb, and a 2.70 ERA. Still though, 12 wins is a gimme.

He became the Majors' second 4 game winner tonight. 11-3.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back