Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should the Pats sign Dez?

• Yes, anything would be an upgrade (and maybe folks will STFU about AB cuz that ship done sailed)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • No, he was toast before his last injury

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Kick the tires and see what’s left in the tank, what’s the risk

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • RLK2G

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • AHK4G

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dez is delusional. What makes him think that he can dictate the terms of his return? Is this due to injury? If not, it’s just weird.

Can he block the guys that rush the passer?

Dez Bryant literally hasn't been good since 2014. Even in his prime he ran mediocre routes and had inconsistent hands, his whole game was about winning 50/50 balls and winning physically rather than mentally.

At this point he's just a technically worse and physically busted version of Sanu.

Dez Bryant literally hasn't been good since 2014. Even in his prime he ran mediocre routes and had inconsistent hands, his whole game was about winning 50/50 balls and winning physically rather than mentally.

At this point he's just a technically worse and physically busted version of Sanu.
I think you are overrating him.

We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players

We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players We didn’t lose to the Ravens because of our skill position players

A good chunk of why they lost to the Ravens was because of their skill players.A good chunk of why they lost to the Ravens was because of their skill players.A good chunk of why they lost to the Ravens was because of their skill players.A good chunk of why they lost to the Ravens was because of their skill players.A good chunk of why they lost to the Ravens was because of their skill players.A good chunk of why they lost to the Ravens was because of their skill players.A good chunk of why they lost to the Ravens was because of their skill players.A good chunk of why they lost to the Ravens was because of their skill players.A good chunk of why they lost to the Ravens was because of their skill players.

Signing him would be a very bad sign for Harry.

Who’s “we?” Are you sure they didn’t lose because of their skill players?

Defense can't stop the run, gives up 37 points. Patsfans.com: sign a washed up wide receiver.

Defense can't stop the run, gives up 37 points. Patsfans.com: sign a washed up wide receiver.
It sounds like he was just trying to get some discussion going. I don’t think he’s necessarily advocating for the signing of Dez Bryant in what would apparently be, (according to Dez and his schedule) week 12.

It sounds like he was just trying to get some discussion going. I don’t think he’s necessarily advocating for the signing of Dez Bryant in what would apparently be, (according to Dez and his schedule) week 12.

Fine, I'll give a straight answer. No, I don't think Dez is any better than what we already have. I also think our offense was good enough to win that game. If we want to beat the Ravens in the future, we're going to have to find some way to defend the read option.

Fine, I'll give a straight answer. No, I don't think Dez is any better than what we already have. I also think our offense was good enough to win that game. If we want to beat the Ravens in the future, we're going to have to find some way to defend the read option.
I have no doubt they will stop the Ravens IF they meet them again.

This type of thing has been happening for ages. NE loses to a team « that found the blueprint ». They end up never even winning enough to meet up with the Patriots again...

If BAL plays NE in the playoffs, my $ is on the Patriots.

I have no doubt they will stop the Ravens IF they meet them again.

This type of thing has been happening for ages. NE loses to a team « that found the blueprint ». They end up never even winning enough to meet up with the Patriots again...

If BAL plays NE in the playoffs, my $ is on the Patriots.

Oh yeah, if it's in Foxborough, which in all likelihood it would be, I like our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down