PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Desmond Trufant

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEPettyOfficer72

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I copied a quote from an Atlanta Falcons forum about Desmond Trufant and after reading that, am trying to find out more about this young guy. Here goes... " Does it really made a difference if Amendola and Gronk don't play? When you have the freakin GOAT throwing you the ball he can make any body into a star in one game! And honestly, do you REALLY expect Trufant to keep up with Aaron Dobson or Kenbrell Thompkin's slippery route running all night? if so YOU MUST BE HIGH." LOL I love reading other fans forums, but is Trufant that bad? Please someone give me more info on him as his own fans don't seem to be fond of him.

From everything I've read, yes Trufant has been bad. I'm watching the Falcons/Dolphins game tonight, and I'll try to keep track of how he does.

If there is one thing Dobson and Thompkins have done well, it's been going against rookie corners

Dee Milliner was benched and Johnthan Banks didn't have his best game.

Either of Thompkins or Dobson will be able to get open against Trufant. He hasn't been very good so far, but to be fair, neither have the two corners picked ahead of him (Milliner and Hayden).

I respect the respect Falcons fans are giving Brady the GOAT. (At least from what I've seen so far)

I don't think Trufant has been playing well in the first few games, but it's also way too early to try and judge what his career will be like.

He had a nice career at Washington, and would've been accepted by the majority here with open arms.

I don't think Trufant has been playing well in the first few games, but it's also way too early to try and judge what his career will be like.
His career will be what it will be. How is he now (or rather Sunday night) that is the question :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots