PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver fans calling EEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I guess the Denver sports radio station is having Broncos fans call EEI. It's actually pretty comical with quotes like "we own you over the years" and "we'll have to call the National Guard again" and things of that nature. I suppose if Boston radio asked the same thing that Patriot yahoos would sound the same out there but it is funny to hear them, most sound like they're from the deep woods rather than a big city.

Here's the link with audio from the Fan in Denver:
http://www.fan950.com/home/listen_live.html

Do they want to talk "hot stove'? Otherwise, they will be cut off.

PatsRI said:
I guess the Denver sports radio station is having Broncos fans call EEI. It's actually pretty comical with quotes like "we own you over the years" and "we'll have to call the National Guard again" and things of that nature. I suppose if Boston radio asked the same thing that Patriot yahoos would sound the same out there but it is funny to hear them, most sound like they're from the deep woods rather than a big city.

last night the planet mikey show gave out the number to the denver show .lol lol

PatsRI said:
"we'll have to call the National Guard again"
I forgot about that, as if I wasn't fired up enough for this game already you've done it now :D

950 Am

Yes, they gave out the phone number and e-mail for the D & C show here in Denver. Pretty funny. They are using the "no respect" mantra that Rodney and the Patriots started.

Isn't that disrespectful? Using our motivation technique from Rodney & Tom?

PATSNUTme said:
Do they want to talk "hot stove'? Otherwise, they will be cut off.

I heard them calling in yesterday! They sounded ridiculous! Dale and Holley let them ramble.

well

PatsRI said:

The irony is that shannon sharpe will be fumbling his way through the pregame-halftime-postgame shows. So sad, but what else do the broncos fans have right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back