PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Defense Grade A..Offense D..Special Teams F

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPatBoy

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
That about sums up what happened tonight. We didn't deserve to win this game....It's obvious that we are going to have to look for a RB in the draft. Our defense played a great game tonight...

I agree with your grades. It's amazing how our D has turned around. I really thought that our O would carry the game, but the D would have carried the game if it wasn't for all the turnovers by the O and ST.

I'd give the offense a C, but the turnovers were killer. Not typical for the Pats, but neither is playing from behind because the zebras decided that they are part of deciding the outcome too.

Dillon has to be replaced soon...I agree 100% Never ever cared for Kevin Faulk. I have no idea why Belichick gave him that extension. He is only a 3rd down back. Troy Brown needs to go. Ellis Hobbs played a pretty sh!tty game tonight, but he willl get better. I like Andre Davis for the most part. I would try to sign him to an extension that is fair. Tom didn't play all that great tonight, but he is Tom Brady. He will overcome.

I have no idea why the refs were so phuqin inept tonight. I mean horrible. They must have all went on a bender the night before with Bowlen.

Can't blame it on the refs. That call was terrible but it was set up by the fumble. Even then, the game is still plenty within reach. The turnovers were just too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes