Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Spam.. it'll be removed shortly and that bot will get blocked.
I figured it was spam. I took exception to his outlook regarding females. Whatever, he's a dick!

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Alright, TSLA is soaring so I can show my face in here again.

Anyone else into crypto mining btw? I'm up to 800mhs!

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
My crypto plan was to always pivot the bulk of it into something that felt secure like bonds. Sure, real estate but ****ing hell I don't want to be a landlord.

Honestly, at this point, I'm going to need to get more educated on a lot of this **** because I'm genuinely unsure about USD. I guess I could talk to some professional but I'm pretty sure they're all just Matthew McConaughey from Wolf of Wall Street. I had to google his name.

Test: Mc**** McCunt

the profanity filter is wild.

scout

What does anyone think of the IPO for Rivian? Received a SFO offer for them (must have clicked on a Rivian link.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
What does anyone think of the IPO for Rivian? Received a SFO offer for them (must have clicked on a Rivian link.

Way overvalued, IMO. They are seeking IPO valuation of 60-70b (as high as GM and lesser than F, HMY, etc) despite recording zero profit or revenue, just look at their S-1.

And they have no definable moat. They're competing against all those other auto companies coming out with similar products.

Betterthanmost

2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Zillow is going to down hard today. I will watch for the bottom. Closing home buying department. Reason? They can't find workers to renovate lol. Billionaires losing money.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Might not last for long:

I have a lot of faith in Elon and the company. I'm (now) 80% TSLA. The reason it's not 100% is because I want a few stocks I can actually bring myself to sell if I need money in an emergency and I'll never sell TSLA l.

Also so highly weighted in TSLA because my damn prior brokerage screwed me when I was trying to buy AMD options months back (congrats on your new millionaire status to anyone who took my advice on that btw).

Last edited:

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Fml on Avis hitting over $500 yesterday. I bought that at $13 sold at $36 in 2020!

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
Infrastructure bill just passed and will be signed into law, ASAP.

Surprised at the number of republicunts who defected. 13 of them.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
I have a lot of faith in Elon and the company. I'm (now) 80% TSLA. The reason it's not 100% is because I want a few stocks I can actually bring myself to sell if I need money in an emergency and I'll never sell TSLA l.

Also so highly weighted in TSLA because my damn prior brokerage screwed me when I was trying to buy AMD options months back (congrats on your new millionaire status to anyone who took my advice on that btw).

You may want to be aware that Musk's stock options as compensation are expiring, and he needs to exercise them, and the rumor is that he's going to do that tomorrow.

If I were you, I'd look into that carefully and make your own decisions.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
You may want to be aware that Musk's stock options as compensation are expiring, and he needs to exercise them, and the rumor is that he's going to do that tomorrow.

If I were you, I'd look into that carefully and make your own decisions.
I did read about his Twitter poll regarding selling 10%. Are you thinking that would have a significant impact on the stock price (either selling stock/options or exercising options)?

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
I did read about his Twitter poll regarding selling 10%. Are you thinking that would have a significant impact on the stock price (either selling stock/options or exercising options)?

That tweet is ********. It's a lame attempt to try and placate the market when he files the Form 4 pre-market tomorrow morning. My guess he's hoping to keep the market as stable as he can while he sells off.

But you never ever know how the market is going to react. Could trigger a sell-off. Could be a temporary dip. As always #DYOR.

EDIT: Looks like Kimbal Musk unloaded $108m last Friday.. just saw his form 4.

Last edited:

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
That tweet is ********. It's a lame attempt to try and placate the market when he files the Form 4 pre-market tomorrow morning. My guess he's hoping to keep the market as stable as he can while he sells off.

But you never ever know how the market is going to react. Could trigger a sell-off. Could be a temporary dip. As always #DYOR.

EDIT: Looks like Kimbal Musk unloaded $108m last Friday.. just saw his form 4.
IIRC Elon's brother picked the last top almost perfectly (I think he sold at $900).

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Hard to tell. He’s basically going to sell them anyway to pay the tax bill he just got slapped with. I think the Twitter poll was his own way of amusing himself.