Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
I said that a while ago in this thread albeit jokingly. The guy doesn’t seem to lose. I wonder how he does that? :maybenot:

View attachment 36379

That **** is as bad as they come. The old "even though my husband (or wife) does the investing, I personally don't." loophole has been around for a pretty long time. LBJ was one of the best at it. His wife was a stay-at-home mom who suddenly became the owner of a big number of TV and radio stations in Texas, and a multi-millionaire investor. All without a college degree.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
Looks like B.itch McCunt's handlers gave his leash a hard yank yesterday. Even though the debt ceiling doesn't expire until the 18th, the market was starting to become insecure and flashed red yesterday. So last night McCunt suddenly rolls over and offers the dems a short term relief, i.e., kicking the ball down the road to December. Senate should come to an agreement this morning and then we'll see the market bounce back by the end of the day.

But as always, with McCunt, there is always a catch- postponing it to December puts it right smack in the middle of midterms campaigning, giving the republicunts a big talking point. They'll let the debt ceiling expire and use it as an excuse to slam the dems for "irresponsible spending."

Bruins29

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Lmao, is that a rhetorical question?
Yeah, I guess so. He was a little intense and certainly was a little to far left for my tastes lol

Is he like banned forever or just taking a time out. If he is banned I will have to do an ode to him somewhere.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Yeah, I guess so. He was a little intense and certainly was a little to far left for my tastes lol

Is he like banned forever or just taking a time out. If he is banned I will have to do an ode to him somewhere.
Perma-banned from what I understand. He didn’t invest in Crypto anyway.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
Lithium stocks starting to take off. I have a big holding in LLKKF and it had a nice pop this morning. Up almost 18% at one point.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
You think that is the best Lith stock?

No I don't. It's not even my biggest stake. It's been de-risked to a good extent but still plenty of risks- scaling up on new DLE technology is still unproven.

Last edited:

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
No I don't. It's not even my biggest stake. It's been de-risked to a good extent but still plenty of risks- scaling up on new DLE technology is still unproven.

That being said, it jumped up 43% this week. Crazy.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
****in' A. Fidelity finally lets us direct our trade orders to IEX. Heads up for those of you who use Fidelity and have iOS beta and ATP.

So happy about that. **** those HFT firms.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I guess this is the closest thread to put this.

Elevated inflation (not hyperinflation) here for multiple years. Commodities and microchips will still be in high demand. Shipping and supply-chains will continue to be disrupted through end of 2022. Who's got ideas ?

All investors know the importance of feeling good while trading; it is why I consider men in this type of family more successful. I am not assuming that the wife shouldn't learn something new or her place is by the kitchen, but she must be less stressed. If something doesn't work out for her husband, she should be the one calming him, or at least shouldn't let things go worse, this is what I call balance, and a balanced family is a good one. She can stay at home, learning something new that might help her household, like money managing, on McGee Wealth Management | Portland, Oregon Financial Planner. This way, both are satisfied, he makes money, she takes care of his nerves.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
All investors know the importance of feeling good while trading; it is why I consider men in this type of family more successful. I am not assuming that the wife shouldn't learn something new or her place is by the kitchen, but she must be less stressed. If something doesn't work out for her husband, she should be the one calming him, or at least shouldn't let things go worse, this is what I call balance, and a balanced family is a good one. She can stay at home, learning something new that might help her household, like money managing, on McGee Wealth Management | Portland, Oregon Financial Planner. This way, both are satisfied, he makes money, she takes care of his nerves.

Bye Kenel, nice knowing ya.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
I guess this is the closest thread to put this.

Elevated inflation (not hyperinflation) here for multiple years. Commodities and microchips will still be in high demand. Shipping and supply-chains will continue to be disrupted through end of 2022. Who's got ideas ?

If you're talking about investing in chips, then maybe.

My ON holdings took a big jump this morning on robust Q3 earnings.

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
WTF?