Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
another 1000 shares at 38.95 .... I've been here many times before......TER does the same thing when they report ..... COHU beat all the predictions and still taking a beating .... give it 2 weeks tops and it will be at least back at yesterday's close
Sounds crazy, and I’ll probably regret it, but I’m thinking of unloading about 75% of my Apple holdings. I think they’re going to be in for a rough Q3/Q4.

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
I got out to fund my COHU binge
It’s funny you say that because that’s what I was thinking of doing. Instead, I just infused the account with some fresh cash. I’ll monitor it tomorrow after opening bell to see if it’ll make any more gains and then unload most of them.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
It’s funny you say that because that’s what I was thinking of doing. Instead, I just infused the account with some fresh cash. I’ll monitor it tomorrow after opening bell to see if it’ll make any more gains and then unload most of them.
My wife apparently has a bunch of her 401k in Netflix and was freaking out a bit after seeing that their subscriber numbers were dropping and their stock was going down. I reminded her, neither of us is retiring anytime soon and it's a marathon...although I know zero when it comes to the stock market...I was just trying to make her feel better ;)

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
My wife apparently has a bunch of her 401k in Netflix and was freaking out a bit after seeing that their subscriber numbers were dropping and their stock was going down. I reminded her, neither of us is retiring anytime soon and it's a marathon...although I know zero when it comes to the stock market...I was just trying to make her feel better ;)

She would be well advised to sell on Netflix soon. It's not going to be able to sustain it's roughly 30m net adds/year especially as Disney et al get up to speed with their streaming programming. Comcast just launched it's peacock platform which means Netflix will not be able to continue streaming "The Office" and "Parks & Rec" for very long (Two of its best hits). It's going to lose more and more licensed content back to their originators.

Personally I've never liked their horseshit accounting chicanery- they get away with generating positive operation statements by amortizing the cost of licensing or creating content assets. That won't fly for long.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
What are we thinking about PLUG taking the nosedive due to the class action? Buy in or wait-and-see? The price is a prick tease right now.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
I just signed up for wubull and i'm excited to try it out. I'm thinking about throwing 1,000 bucks in the market and seeing how I do. Looking to take some medium level risk at this point it time or pick on some stock on a rebounding blue chip company. We'll see.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
I picked up 100 of TTCF today, after seeing the SPAC correction bottom out. Thinking to add more. Vertically integrated, ability to scale fast, high ceiling on footprint, and they understand brand equity. CEO's daughter is in charge, but he brings long experience to the table. I like this package.

Risk is high as they are being extremely aggressive, but hey, you snooze, you lose.

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
I picked up 100 of TTCF today, after seeing the SPAC correction bottom out. Thinking to add more. Vertically integrated, ability to scale fast, high ceiling on footprint, and they understand brand equity. CEO's daughter is in charge, but he brings long experience to the table. I like this package.

Risk is high as they are being extremely aggressive, but hey, you snooze, you lose.
Time to sell now. ;)

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
I was just busting your balls from earlier posts. I was looking at PLUG for the same reason. Decided my money was better off elsewhere.

Securities violation lawsuits are a dime a dozen. Most of them have no teeth but it always pays to double-check.

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
Inflation concerns and supply chain disruption look to have our buttholes wide open today. What are you guys buying? COHU and IRBT have taken some huge dips. Glad I picked up some inverse ETFs like SQQQ and TZA to hedge against this.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Inflation concerns and supply chain disruption look to have our buttholes wide open today. What are you guys buying? COHU and IRBT have taken some huge dips. Glad I picked up some inverse ETFs like SQQQ and TZA to hedge against this.

I'm exposed to a ton of COHU.......depending on the next few days, I may have to peel some away to get back into CRSP

COHU will come back though.......they simply have too much going on

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
I'm exposed to a ton of COHU.......depending on the next few days, I may have to peel some away to get back into CRSP

COHU will come back though.......they simply have too much going on
I’m trying to decide if I want to buy more or wait and see if tomorrow is worse.

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
IRBT is looking very tempting at the moment. They met their earnings mark but they’re in free fall today. Currently down +/- $15/share right now.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I’m trying to decide if I want to buy more or wait and see if tomorrow is worse.
I pondered dumping some other stuff to add some more, but I've got enough.........it's not much worse off than some of the other things that I've dumped to buy it, but it is the only one of the bunch that is actually making money, so I'm good......I can afford to wait it out

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
God DAMN, tech is getting absolutely smoked right now.

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
This market is garbage. Anyway, now that the forum loads properly for me... who here trades OTC?