Pick Results: SF: 35.1% at NE: 64.9%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
TSLA down +/- 6% again so far today. God damnit, why didn’t I wait?

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
I'm just trying to figure out what to dump to get some more and average down.........I'm overbought right now...I also think AMZN is a great deal right now
Do you own any Pelaton? That would be my pick to dump with Amazon announcing they’re entering the market.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Do you own any Pelaton? That would be my pick to dump with Amazon announcing they’re entering the market.

no.....never a believer in the concept as a volume growth thing.....if I want to go for a ride, I have my comfort bike.......it's the harley of bikes

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
Delays in transferring funds to my account might screw me. Apparently won't be available until Monday. :maybenot:
Hope you did what I told you to do and got in this morning. They’re up 3%. Definitely a reaction to what CA said yesterday re: gas-powered vehicles. I got greedy when I should have waited.

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
None of us knows how long these seas will stay rough. There's very possibly another bottom to be found soon, and the possibility of a Constitutional crisis in the Presidential at the end of the year. So I don't think anyone can be faulted for staying on the sidelines for a while longer, but then again, that's how potential fortunes get missed. I do think that the big tech players are the boat to be on, if you want to navigate all this, probably through a fund that holds them as large %'s.

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
Hope you did what I told you to do and got in this morning. They’re up 3%. Definitely a reaction to what CA said yesterday re: gas-powered vehicles. I got greedy when I should have waited.
The stupid broker I use puts a 3-4 day hold on the money I transfer in, so my hands are tied until Monday. :mad:

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I was going to make Pelaton my first call option purchase ever at $35 (think I was looking at $60 calls for end of year). So sad.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
just went cash on everything except my speculators and FBGRX .... I'm 90% cash now

managed to get >1% of the mornings losses back

I think once the world has a weekend to think and after last week's gains, I'm expecting lots of fear next week.

this is the first time in almost 10 years that I am completely out of both AMZN and AAPL

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
just went cash on everything except my speculators and FBGRX .... I'm 90% cash now

managed to get >1% of the mornings losses back

I think once the world has a weekend to think and after last week's gains, I'm expecting lots of fear next week.

this is the first time in almost 10 years that I am completely out of both AMZN and AAPL

I'm down about 1.5%. I'm surprised that the market isn't down more than it is.

FBGRX is one of two green lines on my page at this point, which I don't get because all of its top holdings are down (including AMZN and AAPL).
The other one is my small cap fund, IJS. I don't understand that either, and don't have time to figure it out this morning (but clearly the time to post here...) :whistle:

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
****, I think I even lost my hat this morning. What are we buying today, boys?

I don't see today as a buying opp. It'll be a few days before we find out how much of the WH staff is infected, and the people who are testing negative today could be positive by Monday or Tuesday. I'm waiting for this first wave to get clarified. Usually wrong, of course.

But overall I'm bullish on October. Then, I think I'll go much more to cash for the end of the year and the turn of the next.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
****, I think I even lost my hat this morning.

What are we buying today, boys?

some sour diesel ...... I'm going snoop dog for the rest of the day/weekend ...... I got out today because I think next week is going to be a rough one with the prez in limbo ..... I don't like these weekend situations where the story can fester in financial minds until they all decide to do what I did today. there was some bounce this morning I took advantage of, but most of what I dumped is now at their intraday low but was still way up for the week.......I sense some more of that will be given back on Monday......if you're into patterns, AAPL is a good one to jump on but I'm waiting until Tuesday at least