PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dave Portnoy bids $250,000 and WINS charity auction to watch game with Goodell in his basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think when the auction was announced it was totally thought out...will love to see the NFL try to get out of this...

I bet Roger weasels his way out, but this would be hilarious.

I bet Roger weasels his way out, but this would be hilarious.

Bet the over in the statement for the use of "social distancing" as the excuse...

Wow! I haven’t laughed this hard in a while.

Nashua beat me to it, so ... :rolleyes:

You actually think that goon would fall for a switch like that? Have any of you seen the you tube of me taking Rolli Canolli apart a few years ago? I'd love to reprise that performance in person with Toadell. I may be old as dirt but I still rep 225 once a week."POW!...out go the lights, Goon!

This is just about the best freakin' thing ever if it happens. Portnoy you glorious bastard. No way Goodell has the balls to do it but he should and I will be hoping.

Roger to him minion sycophants....,
"You did what?"
"WTF were you thinking?".........

This might break all YouTube viewing records. All 32 teams fans are going to tune in. My god! This is going to be epic!

hahahahaa can you picture Goodell when he's told who won this thing. Someone over at NFL auctions or wherever is getting fired. Portnoy will turn his 250k donation into millions worth of exposure for Barstools just in the buildup alone. The guy is locked up in his NYC apartment opening packages and doing lines. He's going to go crazy with this.

This might break all YouTube viewing records. All 32 teams fans are going to tune in. My god! This is going to be epic!
I don't think it will be televised. Even if the donor was someone else all you would get is a make a wish type puff piece.

If the NFL were smart they'd flip the script on him and the second prez tries to go hard break out an oversized check to Frates charity or something like that. and have like 10 more ready for anytime Prez steps out of line and just make a joke out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots