PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Daily Fantasy

NEDreamer

Rookie
Reaction score
Daily Fantasy is awesome, I won a decent amount on both Fan Duel and Draft Kings last year and am going to play a few other sites this year. Fantasy Aces uses 2 QBs and Yahoo is new into the game this year, could be a lot of beginners there, hope to take some of their $$!

I just came across a cool site that I am sure will help, http://www.dailyfantasypower.com/ There are tons of places that tell you who to play, but this looks like a place to tell you where to play them, perfect for me. They even show another site that I had never heard of. I love their mathematical approach.

Can't wait for the season, even more so now that Tom is FREE!!!

I hope you at least got payed for this ad

??? I have done well so far this year, actually won a couple thousand on DraftKings last weekend--by far my biggest payday. Pretty happy about it!

??? I have done well so far this year, actually won a couple thousand on DraftKings last weekend--by far my biggest payday. Pretty happy about it!

Thanks to David Carr when they played the Jets i was another winner of a couple of grand. You can make money if you do your research

My daily fantasy is Mila Kunis.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back