Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Brandon Five

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I mean if it saves lives that is clearly great, however its clearly dangerous to those with heart conditions. Lets not so easily cross the line from metered judgement into naive optimism.
The drug has been around for 65 years. I think we understand the side effects.

maust1013

Just Another Guy
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Which ones?

The posters that couldn't tell me the difference between a 3T or 5T?

Or the ones that's can't remember their passwords and fart dust?

Jeez man, what the hell are you doing pressing me for specifics? I was only being fake nice. I don't actually pay attention to what most of them say. You know that, c'mon man.

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
CNN Headline Rewritten Within The Hour — Editing Out Criticism Of Senate Democrats

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
You sort of joke about that, but imagine if this drags on another couple of months. You're probably going to start seeing some people snap and some definite civil unrest. Both from the stress of being cooped up but probably more from the financial strain we'll all be feeling. It won't be good :(
You may see civil unrest because the governments have done nothing about the companies who have allowed 80% of their test equipment lie idle while our policemen, firemen, EMT;s and social workers die.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Wrong again Jack it is you who has no idea of how models work. They start out a guesses based on assumptions. Then as data from the real world come in the guesses are modified and fed through the model. The models is REVISED. Hopefully you will consider the liberal TheHIll site a legit source:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...ts-estimates-downward-not-every-model-agrees/

Some of us don't believe computer models BECAUSE we understand them and how they work.

it's a lousy model.......any time based progression will actually fail to predict where the curve will go

people should leave math to the mathemeticians

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
Which ones?

The posters that couldn't tell me the difference between a 3T or 5T?

No offense, but not everyone on this forum is a football junkie that would know the difference between a 5-technique and 3-technique alignment. No need to call these folks a bunch of monkeys.

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
Wrong again Jack it is you who has no idea of how models work. They start out a guesses based on assumptions. Then as data from the real world come in the guesses are modified and fed through the model. The models is REVISED. Hopefully you will consider the liberal TheHIll site a legit source:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...ts-estimates-downward-not-every-model-agrees/

Some of us don't believe computer models BECAUSE we understand them and how they work.

Don't you get it? Only sophisticated Democrats can understand complicated models and only they can teach and instruct the rest of the country about them. :rolleyes:

Observer

In the Starting Line-Up
I'm just saying that all I have been hearing is that Trump's initial response was bad, but he's not a Doctor and his most important advisor in this regard didn't think it was a big deal...I'm guessing Trump relied on him.
I think the reality is that Trump fired the entire most important advisor team.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Don't you get it? Only sophisticated Democrats can understand complicated models and only they can teach and instruct the rest of the country about them. :rolleyes:

sophisticated? I think 'educated' is the world......we know rightie hates smart people

Status
Not open for further replies.