2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
It's what he said today. Whether or not he has the authority to reopen the economy on his own is different matter. He did not say he has total authority over the nation, which is what was being implied in the fake quote above. Don't believe everything you read. Didn't deflategate teach you anything about the press?
Lol, I didn't read jack shyt, I was watching it. He said POTUS has total authority, period. Later on he clarified as it relates to this. You don't get it, he really really believes he has total authority. He's convinced the Constitution is something you can manipulate, especially with Moscow Mitch and a partisan SC on your side.

You guys won't be satisfied until he starts a constitutional crisis (already happened) or gets us into another war just to get reelected.

I know you support him because you believe women should be barefoot in the kitchen and do with their bodies whatever a white man decides and for your own selfish economic reasons; which makes you a collaborator. You're the worse kind of supporter because you actually know what you're doing instead of a low common denominator moron who actually believes this pos's lies.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
From the perspective of a Trump fan, I don't find that video persuasive at all. No mention of the travel bans, makes a big deal about what Trump was doing before a single person died in the US. Pretends the president can't be on Twitter and be addressing the problem at the same time.

Biggest takeaway from the video is that Trump needs to work on his swing - his form is terrible.

from the perspective of a trump fan

Classic......

venecol

From the perspective of a Trump fan, I don't find that video persuasive at all. No mention of the travel bans, makes a big deal about what Trump was doing before a single person died in the US. Pretends the president can't be on Twitter and be addressing the problem at the same time.

Biggest takeaway from the video is that Trump needs to work on his swing - his form is terrible.
The ad isn't for Trump fans genius.

lancerman

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
It's this kind of thing that gets Trump elected fyi.

Well first off that’s what happened.

But....

No it’s not. It’s actually a screwed up electoral system that allows someone to win an election with 3 million less votes (or 2% less votes) against the will of the people. I would say that is the main thing that got him elected.

But honestly the idea that the President having to be asked multiple times about his characterization of his power as “total” before he finally added “in regards to this” is more than a smidge concerning. I think about 44 other Presidents would be a little more mindful

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Lol, I didn't read jack shyt, I was watching it. He said POTUS has total authority, period. Later on he clarified as it relates to this. You don't get it, he really really believes he has total authority. He's convinced the Constitution is something you can manipulate, especially with Moscow Mitch and a partisan SC on your side.

So he doesn't know he has to work with Congress to pass laws? Or that the Supreme Court has the final say on constitutional matters? Because in a dictatorship all that goes out the window...

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
The ad isn't for Trump fans genius.
Oh, so the left is just going after the hearts and minds of those who already hate Trump? Expect that to be a winning strategy coming November (hint: if Trump keeps all his voters he probably wins again).

lancerman

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
So he doesn't know he has to work with Congress to pass laws? Or that the Supreme Court has the final say on constitutional matters? Because in a dictatorship all that goes out the window...
No I don’t believe he understands how it works. In fact I’m convinced he just goes in a room and screams about what he wants to do and then a bunch of exhausted staffers wipe sweat from their head that they perspired out of sheer frustration before they have to explain to him all the reasons why things can’t work before he finally loses interest

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Trump made the mistake of assuming his audience understood how a federal system works.

venecol

Biden better hope Bernie supporters aren't going to stay home this time around. A lot of them are coming out and saying they won't support Biden...
Keep hoping. I know you're sad that Bernie didn't continue his campaign.

Reality is Trump so royally F'ked up the 1st real challenge (not that he didn't screw up hurricane Maria, but nobody gaf about Ricans) and took down the economy after being handed a nice recovered economy by O, that everyone is coming out to vote on this one. Of course, he'll try to steal it with help from his corrupt state trumpers thru voter suppression.

You hope Trump gets reelected so tax cuts for the rich (>$1M) don't get removed just in case it affects your <$65k yearly salary. :rolleyes:

Observer

In the Starting Line-Up
Trump asked what happens if he tries to open the country and the governors don’t do it. President Trump says that “the Presidents power is “total””
Any conservative freedom-loving American worried about the government taking away our rights should be on board with that, because the Trump said so.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Keep hoping. I know you're sad that Bernie didn't continue his campaign.

Reality is Trump so royally F'ked up the 1st real challenge (not that he didn't screw up hurricane Maria, but nobody gaf about Ricans) and took down the economy after being handed a nice recovered economy by O, that everyone is coming out to vote on this one. Of course, he'll try to steal it with help from his corrupt state trumpers thru voter suppression.

You hope Trump gets reelected so tax cuts for the rich (>$1M) don't get removed just in case it affects your <$65k yearly salary. :rolleyes:
Well, I'm going to try and focus on beta male Trump fan things for a bit. Or maybe I'm going to go work on $billion+ litigation. Who knows.

JackBauer

Hall of Fame Poster
Oh, so the left is just going after the hearts and minds of those who already hate Trump? Expect that to be a winning strategy coming November (hint: if Trump keeps all his voters he probably wins again).

Huh? This isn’t true at all. Trump needs to keep his voters AND Democrats need to stay home. If you think that’s going to happen, I’d direct you to Biden and Sanders’s BFFs tour today, as well as the WI election results.

ForThoseAboutToRock

In the Starting Line-Up
Probably not. Trump is an egotistical braggart (sincerely).
I personally subscribe to the notion that he is pathologically narcissistic - i.e. narcissistic personality disorder.

from Wikipedia: (I've bolded the criteria that he's regularly displayed in my view).

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5, 2013) indicates that a person with NPD possesses at least five of the following nine criteria, typically without possessing the commensurate personal qualities or accomplishments for which they demand respect and status:

• Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
  • Continually demeaning, bullying and belittling others
  • Exploiting others to achieve personal gain
  • Lack of empathy for the negative impact they have on the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
  • Fixation on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Need for continual admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Intense envy of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them[7][10]

JackBauer

Hall of Fame Poster
Trump made the mistake of assuming his audience understood how a federal system works.

Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t Trump been the one claiming he’ll decide when the economy reopens? Don’t think the issue is with the audience in this case.

LuRkeR1978

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Well first off that’s what happened.

But....

No it’s not. It’s actually a screwed up electoral system that allows someone to win an election with 3 million less votes (or 2% less votes) against the will of the people. I would say that is the main thing that got him elected.

Everyone praises the EC when their candidate wins, and wants it abolished when their candidate loses. Rinse & repeat every 4 years.

venecol

No he really doesn't. He wants to do everything with executive orders. People actually have to tell him he can't do stuff, then he gets angry and fires them. He doesn't believe in congressional oversight, or executive oversight.

He appointed loyalists to the SC to give him cover during the constitutional crisis he creates and to steal the election when the time comes (e.g.Wisconsin).

He is ignorant and corrupt, the perfect combination for a democratic totalitarian. You are a collaborator to the destruction of our democratic institutions and the advent of a fascist state. You're that guy we see in the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.