Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Now see all the other doctors who are using the treatment of label as well and the now 1,000+ patients in France.
I really feel you would rather see more death than Trump be proven right. Sad.

I don’t believe that 1,000 person in France exists, 13. I can find no evidence of it. Please link me to it.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
or Bill Gates for that matter
Through their foundation and through continued (and hands-on) support of basic research, Bill & Melinda Gates have done more to support global public health than probably all of the other rich people in the world, combined.

Jangles

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Through their foundation and through continued (and hands-on) support of basic research, Bill & Melinda Gates have done more to support global public health than probably all of the other rich people in the world, combined.

Donating money to Doctors doesn’t make you a doctor

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Was that bit of advice shared with you alone? Got a link?

There were 15 confirmed cases in the US on that date. I am not so sure that such a request would have been well-received at that point. In hindsight we can see it as the right move, but who was calling for that then?
I've linked the timeline already

FirstAndGoal

In the Starting Line-Up
I kept saying, "we'll go one of these days". Now both my son and I are in pretty bad shape and I seriously have 70s-esque sideburns because they've grown down and out so far.

When this is over...I'm never putting off cutting my hair again. But that doesn't help me in the meantime ;)
I got the electric clippers, put on #3 and had my kids take turns to their delight :). I cleaned up sides with #2 and #1. The other thing I'm doing for the first time in my life is growing a beard. I'm hoping I don't get depressed if it comes in completely gray or patchy :)

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Donating money to Doctors doesn’t make you a doctor
Did you miss the words "hands on"?

If you are funded by Bill Gates, you convince him, personally, of the potential of your idea.

He is not a doctor, but he has educated himself tremendously on issues of world health and the technologies that can be applied to the problems. He is "the Professor" to "Gilligan", the POTUS.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Rceived intelligence reports in early January predicting the spread of the virus to the United States, and within weeks was raising options like keeping Americans home from work and shutting down cities the size of Chicago. Trump would avoid such steps until March.

— Despite Trump’s denial weeks later, he was told at the time about a Jan. 29 memo produced by his trade adviser, Peter Navarro, that outlined out in striking detail the potential risks of a coronavirus pandemic: as many as half a million deaths and trillions of dollars in economic losses.

The health and human services secretary, Alex Azar, directly warned Trump of the possibility of a pandemic during a call on Jan. 30, the second warning he delivered to the president about the virus in two weeks. The president, who was on Air Force One while traveling for appearances in the Midwest, responded that Azar was being alarmist.

— By the third week in February, the administration’s top public health experts concluded they should recommend to Trump a new approach that would include warning the American people of the risks and urging steps like social distancing and staying home from work. But the White House focused instead on messaging and crucial additional weeks went by before their views were reluctantly accepted by the president — time when the virus spread largely unimpeded.
They saw it coming: Inside the Trump administration’s failures on coronavirus

It goes on and on and on and on. Just stop defending it, admit it, and lets move on.

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
I bic mine every day, trim the beard once a week. Business as usual for this guy.
I trim them but the problem is, the hair from my head has joined in so if I trim them, my hair comes down beyond them so I’m beyond the point of no return. It’s just a bad situation :cool:

Jangles

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Did you miss the words "hands on"?

No. But just because you said it doesn’t mean much. I’m sure he has done a lot, but touring a lab and reading a book don’t really make him anymore qualified than the next guy.

What exactly has he done?

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Colorado is preparing for a partial lift of the stay at home order. That looks like May 1st but as we know it is a moving target. They are prepping several locations such as the Convention Center for patients. They have ordered all hospitals to double their ICU bed capacity. Once these preparations are over AND they see a substantial slowing or actual stoppage of new cases they will lift the stay at home order. Not a total lift but a modified one. Restaurants will re-open but at 25-30% of capacity for example.

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I don't choose to mindlessly follow the dictates of 'medical experts' I will make decision on my life if you don't mind.
IT is very close to a police state when people are excluded from public activity on the dictates of government. I find it sad people have so conditioned to the police state.
And it’s your right to not listen to the breadth and depth of medical knowledge because you believe you know better. However, as I said earlier, actions/inactions have consequences As long as you don’t piss and moan about people being able to do certain things when they choose not to heed medical advice, it’s all good. It’s similar to people that choose not to vote then complain about who is in charge.

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
"Recovery" from this is not a simple thing. Even when your case is "mild".
The news is filled with uplifting stories of patients who have survived Covid-19 — including my own — but rarely do these narratives cover the long and jagged road to recovery that follows. The World Health Organization has stated that people with “mild” cases can expect recovery to take two weeks, while those with “severe” cases may take up to six weeks to recover, but the distinction between “mild” and “severe” cases is confusing, and many of us are experiencing symptoms for longer.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/opinion/coronavirus-recovery.htm

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Colorado is preparing for a partial lift of the stay at home order. That looks like May 1st but as we know it is a moving target. They are prepping several locations such as the Convention Center for patients. They have ordered all hospitals to double their ICU bed capacity. Once these preparations are over AND they see a substantial slowing or actual stoppage of new cases they will lift the stay at home order. Not a total lift but a modified one. Restaurants will re-open but at 25-30% of capacity for example.

So, Colorado is going to do a partial lift of the stay and will just prepare for the spike in new cases, thus accepting the new deaths.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
So, Colorado is going to do a partial lift of the stay and will just prepare for the spike in new cases, thus accepting the new deaths.
Them and Texas will be interesting experiments to watch.

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Quite interesting seeing as how the refused to allow Wisconsin voters the same ability to avoid unnecessary contact on voting day.
Wisconsin’s primary was a giant cluster clusterf*ck. I voted by mail and 2 days after primary day, I got a second ballot in the mail. I know several other people that encountered the same situation.

Observer

In the Starting Line-Up
What made Hillary Clinton qualified to be president, being married to Bill?
You can’t be serious with this nonsense. Hillary was an elected senator for many years. She was not appointed to high office because she was married to Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.