Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
I get it. Go with neutral colors.
https://www.hgtv.com/design/remodel/interior-remodel/neutral-nursery-colors

Either way with kids you'll paint bedrooms 4 times before they hit the age of 17.
She’s already way ahead of you, man. We’re doing a grey/grey-ge color for the room with an accent wall. That accent wall has already been planned. We found out she was pregnant at 7:00 AM this morning.

In related news, I have an hour left in the work day and have just cracked my first beer.

robertweathers

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
She’s already way ahead of you, man.
We’re doing a grey/grey-ge color for the room with an accent wall. That accent wall has already been planned. We found out she was pregnant at 7:00 AM this morning.
Nice dude.

In related news, I have an hour left in the work day and have just cracked my first beer.
I'm grabbing vodka in 4 minutes.

chris_in_sunnyvale

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I know, I'm captain buzzkill. I'm a boring guy, not that everyone here hasn't figured that out already ;)
I've been promoted to general. I've got a few extra years of lightweight drinking under my belt.

I have been drinking more, lately, though. Just not enough to register with most people's idea of drinking more, though.

Regards,
Chris

chris_in_sunnyvale

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I used to be able to black out and then show up at work the next day and work the whole day. Now, my hangovers last the whole next day. So I think I might be slowing down, unfortunately.
Liquid I.V. is ****ing amazing. One glass before bedtime and maybe one more in the morning and you're feeling great. The ingredient list reads like glorified Gatorade, but for whatever reason it kills a hangover like no other.

Regards,
Chris

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
Poured my first wine glass of the friday. Started work at 6:30 am, so I deserve it. Somebody even scheduled a meeting with me on my day off. I'll attend.

Put the scotch glass in the freezer and eyeing my gummies. Finally friday. Just need to make sure I can respond to emails for another 50 minutes.
We’ve had our differences and I’ve definitely said some insulting things to you, but that’s actually hard as ****. I respect that.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
We’ve had our differences and I’ve definitely said some insulting things to you, but that’s actually hard as ****. I respect that.
You are about to start the kind of adventure that will change your perspective on everything. Lol, good luck.

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
You are about to start the kind of adventure that will change your perspective on everything. Lol, good luck.
You have no idea. Our plan is for two - one on our own, one adopted. If we’re adopting one, there is a very legitimate chance that I could end up with a black child. If THAT happens, you’re getting your inbox spammed with pics.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Most people don’t like poetry but these are two of the finest examples of fathers and sons/parents and children that I know of. Totally opposite of each other, too. The first is tragic/comedy and the second is just plain heartbreaking - especially if you grew up in a drafty house with a coal furnace (like I did.)

This Be The Verse by Philip Larkin | Poetry Foundation

Those Winter Sundays by Robert Hayden | Poetry Foundation
Mr. P is a very lucky man to have someone that can just roll up her sleeves and conjure Larkin and Hayden as a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.