PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cutler out for week 12 Pats - Dolphins game

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

tenor.gif

If the Patriots were smart (and they are), they would have been prepping for Moore as opposed to Cu(n)tler all week. They’ll be fine. It might be more of a game now, but not by that much.

Belichick was probably preparing for him the second he heard Cutler left the game and didn't return last week.

Last edited:
Another game to watch muted with that pile of steaming crap ... :mad:Dan .... :mad: I don't even want to say his name. Dan Fails would work for me.

I can't believe we got stuck with Fouts and Eagle when the Chiefs vs Bills is the better game. They should have got Fouts and Eagle, and we should have got Green and Gumbel.

I can't believe we got stuck with Fouts and Eagle when the Chiefs vs Bills is the better game. They should have got Fouts and Eagle, and we should have got Green and Gumbel.
Oh yeah, that would have been a treat...;)

If the Patriots were smart (and they are), they would have been prepping for Moore as opposed to Cu(n)tler all week. They’ll be fine. It might be more of a game now, but not by that much.

I was considering putting up a
" we're on to Buffalo" thread two minutes into this game. I won't because I'll get flamed.

I think it'll be 33-21 Patriots win.

Tom Brady's first win ( Ot chargers) came with Eagle as the pxp guy. Although they've had incredible success
( Tuck rule, 01 AFCCG, 03 run) with Gumble calling games. Regular season included.

I hate fours. He’s a jackass but thank god it’s nit Brunel. I don’t have tissues

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes