PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curt The Schill

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Anyone here the crap about the Schill today? something about being angry at the Rad Sox ... he's going to have the surgery and play for the Yankees next year?

WTF is up with that?

Anyone here the crap about the Schill today? something about being angry at the Rad Sox ... he's going to have the surgery and play for the Yankees next year?

WTF is up with that?

Nothing but a doctor overstepping his boundries and opening his mouth when it should be shut! They had Curt on the radio this morning and he laughed at the comments made by his doctor and basically said he is full of @#@!.

Nothing but a doctor overstepping his boundries and opening his mouth when it should be shut! They had Curt on the radio this morning and he laughed at the comments made by his doctor and basically said he is full of @#@!.

Curt is full of @#@!. This is how he works. He get his doc to say that in the media and then comes on and refutes it. But he gets his point across and plants the seed. He is a frickin blowhard and he makes me sick when he does this crap. Just shut up and pitch when you are able.

Schilling is the ultimate attention whoring drama queen. He's a money pitcher for sure, but a complete douchebag who has to have the spot light. What's he going to do when he has to retire, and a camera and mic aren't following him around anymore? What an attention whore. So who's lying, the doctor who said he talked to Curt, and who Schilling had come on the air a few months ago to tell his side of the story, or Curt himself, who cries when he gets no attention?

Schilling is the ultimate attention whoring drama queen. He's a money pitcher for sure, but a complete douchebag who has to have the spot light. What's he going to do when he has to retire, and a camera and mic aren't following him around anymore? What an attention whore. So who's lying, the doctor who said he talked to Curt, and who Schilling had come on the air a few months ago to tell his side of the story, or Curt himself, who cries when he gets no attention?

So true. I try to go easier on him than I should given what he's done for Red Sox fans, but if I separate him as a player from him as a public figure, I find him one of the least likable people in sports these days. You pretty much said it - he's really a total douche bag and only keeps getting worse.

He's a great competitor, and maybe privately he could be a good guy, but the way he presents himself is just as a pathetic, annoying, self-absorbed, image-obsessed ass clown.

Your saying this about a guy who put the team on his back in 2004 through the World Series. I'm sorry. I love the Sox, but no matter what Schilling says or does, I'll always have a soft spot for him in my heart. Well, unless he goes to the Yankees. Even then though, I still do have a soft spot in my heart for Damon (no matter how small that spot is). So I don't know how true that statement was.

Dear god please make this happen. This will be the perfect way for me to go back to my pre-2004 Schilling hatred without feeling guilty about it.

I totally respect Schilling as a player. He's money, period. I know he does a lot for charity too. He's a good dude & a great pitcher, but a total media whoring douchebag. I hear him on EEI everytime he's on, cuz that's what I listen too, and he simply loves attention. Does anyone think he didn't say that stuff to his doctor? Why would his doctor lie? Also, I bet Schilling never intended to have surgery. He hopes he comes back and pitches well, cuz then people will talk about "remember that doctor who said they'd have to amputate Schilling's arm if he ever pitched again?"..."yeah Schilling is god"... I just see that as describing Schilling's thinking.

Yeah, he's definitely a media whore.. and he has this pompous way of talking that just turns me off.. I can't even listen to him anymore.. Of course, having to talk to those two clowns from WEEI doesn't help his image.. But I cringe everytime I hear 'Curt in the car' on the radio (then I change the channel)..

Schilling, he's a warrior on the mound and a douchebag off of it. And as much as he's done for this team, he's a platoon fifth starter at this point IF he comes back well from surgery. And he's pretty arrogant to think that the Yankees may even want him at this point. That is of course, IF his doc is telling the truth.

Schilling, he's a warrior on the mound and a douchebag off of it. And as much as he's done for this team, he's a platoon fifth starter at this point IF he comes back well from surgery. And he's pretty arrogant to think that the Yankees may even want him at this point. That is of course, IF his doc is telling the truth.

Wildo ... here is a forum where we can :yeahthat: totally agree ;) ... good post. :eat2:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back