PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CT represent

Brooklyn, Ct for the past 3 years...born & raised in Hampden, Ma. Lived in Northern Virginia for 25 years where it came naturally to hate Skin's fans and traffic!

Fairfield County - between Newtown and Fairfield.

only one other Pats fans on the street and thankfully they live next door! There are some iggles and steelers fans but most are Gints supporters. Haven't detected gangreen yet:p

I am just updating. I used to live in Stamford, just moved to wilton a couple months ago!!

Fairfield and Stamford here. May be interested in car-pooling to some of the games. I'm a waitlist member hoping to get 3-4 games worth of tickets this year.

Wethersfield (Hartford County)

Middlesex county, on the shoreline. Pats fan since '76, season ticketholder since '98.

Rookie season ticket holder currently living in Milford. Anyone know any Patriots bars in Milford or nearby towns? I'd hate to have to watch the game with a bunch of NY fans.

Ellington, CT but originally from South Windsor

Stamford here too. Grew up here my entire life, moved to Florida for a couple years and now just moved back home this summer. I don't know too many Pats fans around here so if anyone is up for grabbing a few drinks and watching the game at Buffalo Wild Wings, Bobby V's or elsewhere, let me know and lets make some plans!

On a side note, Thanksgiving Day game - Pats @ Jets 8:20pm. Does anyone want to go??

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back