PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cs starting to make their move

rochrist

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
8-2 over the last 10, beat some winning teams, past the brutal early schedule and everyone is healthy now. IT taking it to the next level. He scores 52, they complain about assists, so he comes back with 29 and 15 assists tonight.

They will truly start to make their move only when they ****-can Olynyk, Jerebko, Green & Rozier in favor of guys who can actually rebound, shoot & defend.

Rozier has All Star level talent. His problem is in his head. I have never seen anybody more afraid of the ball. Way too timid. I can't believe the "great" Brad Stevens can't cure him of it. Meanwhile, Smart has no talent and is insanely confident.

11 out of their last 12 without Bradley. Smart is starting to move to the next level now.

everything changes come playoff time. including style of play. I'll be impressed when they at least win a rd in the playoffs.

What a terrible ending last night in Chicago.

The NBA zebras (the crookedest of the 4 N American sports) allow elbows etc
under the glass, along with traveling, palming, basket-hanging etc, but they'll call the tickiest-tackiest fouls at the worst possible times, such as last night with zero feckin seconds on the clock. IF Smart touched Butler at all, then he touched him with the tip of the fingernail of one finger, and even then that contact had absolutely nothing to do with Butler missing the game-ending shot.

is Jimmy Butler the missing piece?

He sure as shootin' is better than (Can't hit an open)J Crowder.

I'm truly shocked by those numbers. It never seems that he make any clutch shots at all, same as everybody else not named Isaiah Thomas.

Smart and Olynyk have been playing lights out for a month

Trade Olynyk now then (along with Jerebko, Green, Young & Rozier);
his value will never be higher.

Last edited:
The Smelltics prove once again that they are the Atlanta Hawks' little *****es,
no matter where they play. Thanks Danny.

One game out of first with 10 to play.

One game out of first with 10 to play.
Cleveland doesn't need home court to beat the Celtics. or any team in the eastern conference. its nice I guess. I would rather they finish 2nd and play the wizards in the second rd instead of Toronto who owns the Celtics. they need to just win a round in the playoffs for once.

Last edited:
Alone in first with 8 games left. LeBron had to leave tonight's game (a complete and utter stomping by SA) early with an injury.

50+ win season, check.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Back