PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cris Carter Is Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomBrady4MVP

Rookie
Reaction score
How would he know what a championship run is? He never had one at Minnesota. Cris, please don't comment on that which you have no knowledge.

EZ76

Vilma-Hawk-Barton said:
wow He's Crazy...

Because He's Saying Something Everyone Knows?
BTW, how'd your Jets do this year? :rolleyes:
Typical bandwagoner.

Vilma-Hawk-Barton said:
wow He's Crazy...

Do you honestly believe that with Brady this team will never "CONTEND" for another Championship?

sarge said:
Do you honestly believe that with Brady this team will never "CONTEND" for another Championship?

He's confused. he's thinking of the 3 win Jets and how next year they will be a worse team than this year.

History is on his side, every other teams' championship runs in the past have ended and many have ended like this. But that doesn't mean there it will happen this time, the Pats have already done a great job of bucking historical trends.

alamo said:
History is on his side, every other teams' championship runs in the past have ended and many have ended like this. But that doesn't mean there it will happen this time, the Pats have already done a great job of bucking historical trends.

Chris Carter is just a buffoon. How he is employed by anyone baffles me. He is a fool.

Belichick has this team set up for many more successful years to come.

hey

Vilma-Hawk-Barton said:
wow He's Crazy...

Go away troll!

:trolls:

Well

Cris Carter has always been stupid! He never says anything of relevance and this is his opinion and nothing is based on fact! Good job cris, we are bringing back this whole team (if we want) and getting our injured players back---but we don't have a chance,,,great analysis! :rolleyes:

I think he completely ignores the ability of this coaching staff to coach up young players and free agents. IMO this ability will allow the Pats to be in contention for awhile.

SoonerPatriot said:
Carter's done too much blow. Once a degenerate drug fiend, always a degenerate drug fiend.

I don't agree!!! I don't like his opinion either, but why malign him???

Carter hates BB for something that BB once said about him.......

actually Brady is the major thing that will hold this team back. He's no longer the iron man he was. He's scared, nervous and prone to making bad passes. Too bad he'll start for another 6 (winless) years, at least.

Well

braveht said:
I don't agree!!! I don't like his opinion either, but why malign him???

What he said about the previous drug use is true---so it's not really malign him! anyway i think carter hates the pats anyway---who really cares though!

Vilma-Hawk-Barton said:
actually Brady is the major thing that will hold this team back. He's no longer the iron man he was. He's scared, nervous and prone to making bad passes. Too bad he'll start for another 6 (winless) years, at least.

Man I'm really worried now...would you trade Chad Pennington to us so we're not doomed?

The Gr8est said:
Man I'm really worried now...would you trade Chad Pennington to us so we're not doomed?

lol awww I love it. I wish there were more Jets fans in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back