PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

could throwback uniforms be in for sunday??

Status
Not open for further replies.

in 12 we trust

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
with a tribute to the 1985 team on sunday, does anyone know if the will be wearing there red throwback uniforms from thanksgiving 2002?

infortunately i do not think they will play with the throwback uniforms

petty

as i loved them a lot

I was thinking the same thing.

Probably not, I'll say.

i really do not understand why they do not dress the throwback uniforms MINIMUM once a year

now the third uniform is the silver...that i do not like a lot...

italianpatthepatriot said:
i really do not understand why they do not dress the throwback uniforms MINIMUM once a year

now the third uniform is the silver...that i do not like a lot...

The throwback uni reminds me of when they lost more than they won. It may be heresy to some, but I thought Pat Patriot looked a bit goofy. Leave it in mothballs, sez me.

Fanfrom1960 said:
The throwback uni reminds me of when they lost more than they won. It may be heresy to some, but I thought Pat Patriot looked a bit goofy. Leave it in mothballs, sez me.

i realize that many people love the throwback uniforms and many people love the actual.

i really love much more the throwbacks + Pat Patriot old logo.

for me the best ever in the N f l

i loved to see Brady, Bruschi, Mc Ginest, etc in DET with Pat Patriot and red uniforms and i hope to see them again very soon with them

bradythrowback.jpg

:D

Cleveland should do a throwback to when they actually had a logo.

CLE-B_4614.jpg

Michael said:

thanks a lot - i would like to see Tom Brady with the throwback more often

ps = any more photos ? Mc Ginest ?

Michael said:

Brady looks way too much like Matt Cavanaugh in that picture...

By the way, did some of you youngsters know that Cavanaugh still holds the records for completion percentage as a Patriots?

In 1979, Cavanaugh completed 100% of his passes!

It don't get much better than that!

Interestingly, I think Doug Flutie (who you'd probably see more of for this game) actually wore the "throwback" jersey before it was a throwback

i dont know why we dont do what san diego does with their powder blue jerseys. I think the Pat Patriot, and the Powder blue are the most popular throwbacks

Yup.Like the old unis once in a whille also....

Michael said:
Cleveland should do a throwback to when they actually had a logo.

CLE-B_4614.jpg

WTF is that ? A Pixie ?

R

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Brady looks way too much like Matt Cavanaugh in that picture...

By the way, did some of you youngsters know that Cavanaugh still holds the records for completion percentage as a Patriots?

In 1979, Cavanaugh completed 100% of his passes!

It don't get much better than that!

Adam Vinitieri is also 100% completion rate of his pass..es

personally i will return for any game to the white and red uniforms and Pat Patriot old logo but it could be still ok the actual blue uniforms with Pat Patriot.

it is strange that they put in the ProShop many throwbacks articles and they do not dress them minimum once a year.

i think that the last time they used was approx 4 years ago @ Det and i liked a lot to see them with the the red uniforms + pat patriot.

Fanfrom1960 said:

Agreed. It was wrong from the beginning. The British wore red, not the colonials.

I love the red throwbacks. For some reason they seem less fancy and stylish, and more hard-hitting.

Michael said:

Man would I looked quick the photo looked like Tony Eason. Now that was scary!!!

njpatsfan said:
WTF is that ? A Pixie ?

R

It's a "brownie." Get it? Browns = brownies. Brownie is another word for pixie. But they never wore that image on their helmets, always been plain orange helmets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back