PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone agrees with your assessment. 55% of the country think he's doing a good job so far. But some of you are overreacting like the whole world is about to get infected and it's only a matter of weeks to live. There are smart people working on this who will figure it out. Already, for the first time, the number of new daily deaths in the US has dropped - albeit slightly, it's still a positive sign.
Sounds like you're trying to minimize this, like a loyal subject.

We don't have testing. There's millions infected here already, we just don't know it. His highness told the country for 2 months to not worry, it's under control, live your normal lives - so the population's been spreading it this whole time. The US deaths are going to be in the 6 figures, MINIMUM.

To make it worse, he hasn't done squat on masks and ventilators, cause he only started taking this seriously 5 days ago. And how many makeshift hospital rooms have the Army Corps or National Guard created so far?

He's so far out of his depth it isn't even funny.

Last edited:
Please point me to where you’ve found 300 million people have been tested and confirmed to have this

Otherwise, admit you’re talking completely out of your ass

Capture+_2020-03-21-11-28-30.png

I am watching:

v1.bTsxMTE2Njc4MDtqOzE4NDQ0OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA
Heh. I just watched:

220px-Twelve_monkeysmp.jpg

Regards,
Chris

They want to say Trump did wrong at every turn...
What a sh!tshow this thread has become. This is no more of a discussion than one of the many fake media's attack jobs on the POTUS.

Oh, and hello again to all of you "Pats fans" who disappeared after your whining had the PoFo closed down. Funny but I didn't see many of you talking football.

And I also want to thank God that we didn't get saddled with Hillary. I can only imagine where this country would now be if her and her ilk were in charge instead of Trump. We dodged a bullet for sure.

And for those of you who want to seek help with the Chinora Virus, I wouldn't count on China. Only a complete fool would think they'd be helpful.

Carry on.

I applaud you for sucking trump **** through thick and thin. Some psychiatrist is going to find this so fascinating.

He sure has a knack for bringing fanatics out of the woodwork.

What did Dr. Keough do besides accidentally infect herself? If anything Major Salt deserves the credit. I mean he flew the copter, shot down the host monkey and with the help of Daniels was able to save a town from being wiped out.
No field trials, though, for the cure. Thank God we're not all walking around with 6 legs or something.

Regards,
Chris

Jesus... 3 didn’t have fevers. That’s scary and just complicates things because of confusion with cold/allergies.

People think this will be over 3 months. It’s just starting. England is telling its people a year before any type of mass gatherings are allowed.

Better?

Capture+_2020-03-21-12-04-14.png

Apparently you just listen and believe what ever the corporate media fed you. This from a decidedly non conservative source. Do you ever get tired of being wrong and uninformed.

Did you even bother to read the Bill the House passed that was DOA until they had to negotiate with the White House?

Or even the white paper summary of "Families First"?

And yes, BREAKING NEWS: The hard core M4A people will slam the so-called corporate Dems non-stop.

Democrats didn't water "Families First." No Democrat in the House tried to slow walk it (Goemert). No Democrat in the Senate called a recess (McConnell). No Democrat in the Senate voted against the first relief bill (8 Republicans).

There are going to be lots of fights in Congress over a trillion $ package. Warren wants assurances, in the bill with penalty, that no corporation getting a bailout package will use any of it for executive bonuses or stock buybacks. Is she wrong? (The airlines want $52 billion now, after taking their tax savings and buying back 48 billion worth of stock two years ago. After the closing bell on Friday, the CEO of Goldman Sachs got a 19% raise.)

I am pretty sure I have it. You can’t get tested in Washington state unless you’re in a high risk group or dead/dying. It’s not the worst illness ever but I’m only 54. I can imagine with my symptoms that asthma or advanced age it could be bad.

Did you even bother to read the Bill the House passed that was DOA until they had to negotiate with the White House?

Or even the white paper summary of "Families First"?

And yes, BREAKING NEWS: The hard core M4A people will slam the so-called corporate Dems non-stop.

Democrats didn't water "Families First." No Democrat in the House tried to slow walk it (Goemert). No Democrat in the Senate called a recess (McConnell). No Democrat in the Senate voted against the first relief bill (8 Republicans).

There are going to be lots of fights in Congress over a trillion $ package. Warren wants assurances, in the bill with penalty, that no corporation getting a bailout package will use any of it for executive bonuses or stock buybacks. Is she wrong? (The airlines want $52 billion now, after taking their tax savings and buying back 48 billion worth of stock two years ago. After the closing bell on Friday, the CEO of Goldman Sachs got a 19% raise.)

So your beef is with progressive Dorr.

I am pretty sure I have it. You can’t get tested in Washington state unless you’re in a high risk group or dead/dying. It’s not the worst illness ever but I’m only 54. I can imagine with my symptoms that asthma or advanced age it could be bad.
Jesus, please take care of yourself. This thing attacks the lungs in a vicious manner.

holu shnikees it’s going to cross half a billion any second

Take away NY and Washington, the number of coronavirus deaths in this country would be quite low.

There is a lot of hysteria on here that is not truthful. We do not have “millions” infected at this time. If we did - with 279 dead - this illness would be far less lethal than the average flu. The current death rate here is just above 1% now, and as we diagnose milder cases being missed, it is going to be far less than that. It is serious and we are dealing with it, but pulling figures out of your ass is decidedly unhelpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back