2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
The Tom Brady of cookies.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Old recipe (for oreos) had a lard and sugar mixture for the cream....fat and sugar, super addictive....
Yeah, I have a daughter who is vegan and she told me that oreos are vegan-friendly now. Which likely means less good...

Pat the Pats Fan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Yeah, I have a daughter who is vegan and she told me that oreos are vegan-friendly now. Which likely means less good...
They were the last item that Nabisco took the trans fat out of if I recall. Now you can get filling in every color of the rainbow:rolleyes:

scott99

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Being a guy who has fought weight problems most of my life, I hate this thread. I automatically crave cookies now.

So many great cookies out there. Oreos and Chips Ahoy being some of my favorites. Then Oatmeal Raisin cookies, Sugar Wafer cookies, Girl Scout cookies (mostly peanut butter cookies).

Damn you all !

Zuma

2035 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
PatsFans.com Supporter
Being a guy who has fought weight problems most of my life, I hate this thread. I automatically crave cookies now.

So many great cookies out there. Oreos and Chips Ahoy being some of my favorites. Then Oatmeal Raisin cookies, Sugar Wafer cookies, Girl Scout cookies (mostly peanut butter cookies).

Damn you all !
I hear ya brother. My issue lately is the following. It’s pure magic. It’s right up there with sex with unicorns...

1624065421998.jpeg

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I just know for a fact that if Cam baked cookies, he would burn them.

If Bill drafted a cookie, it would have raisins. He'd even trade one Toll House for two with raisins.

If Wynn made cookies, they'd be broken.

If the Captain was given cookies, they be the @%$$$-est damn awful $%##-ing cookies he ever $^##%-ing tasted.
Tough cookies...

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Damn you all !
I refine my indulgence, prioritizing quality over quantity.

Wegman's fresh Ultimate Chocolate Chip works, when they're not overdone.

As a bonus, met Troy Brown there a couple years back. Freaked and made a spectacle of myself. As usual.

I asked him, "What's your favorite play from Pittsburgh, the punt return or the blocked field goal return? I can't decide, they're all good!!"

Last edited:

LFGMac10

In the Starting Line-Up
I just know for a fact that if Cam baked cookies, he would burn them.

If Bill drafted a cookie, it would have raisins. He'd even trade one Toll House for two with raisins.

If Wynn made cookies, they'd be broken.

If the Captain was given cookies, they be the @%$$$-est damn awful $%##-ing cookies he ever $^##%-ing tasted.

Somehow, despite all of this, the Cookies have won 6 of 9 Super Cookie Cookoffs