PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations World Series champion Red Sox

What an overall dominant season. Huge number of wins and the postseason was, relatively speaking, kind of a breeze. What a sweet title. My favorite thing has to be Price becoming a postseason ace just in time in the WS.

Lets take stock.

EVERY Boston team is good right now. Red Sox win the World Series, Patriots and Celtics are expected to be in the final four at least. It would be an upset if they weren't in their respective conference championship. Bruins had the 2nd best record in the conference last year, lost in the round of 8 to the team with a better record. It wouldn't be a shock to see them in the final four this spring.

Meanwhile....

EVERY New York team ranges from atrocious to mediocre except for the Yankees, who just got to watch their chief rival do what they couldn't do last year and finish the job. And they have two teams per league, and they all suck.

It's a glorious time.

I'm sensing a pattern here. I will be so bold as to predict the Red Sox will win the 2118 World Series. If I'm wrong feel free to pull this post up and call me out on it.

Fnord's in the house...

Joe-Btfsplk.png

I still think “He’s...IN! PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL! Brady has his fifth! What a comeback!” tops it but nice to hear some emotion from Joe Buck after the last K.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back