PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations to the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
They did what good teams do...

They took full advantage of the other team's mistakes...

24 points off turnovers...that's all you need to know about this one...

Did the Pats play well enough to win? In a sense, yes. I watched that game and kept thinking, "We're totally outplaying this team, but they're ahead!"

All that said, with all the turnovers, we still had a chance to take the lead on 3rd down at the Broncos goal line. Very "Brady-esque". But, then out hero throws the pick and Champ Bailey goes 100 with it.

Ballgame.

The Pats imploded when they could least afford it. Something, we as Pats fans, are not at all used to.

The good news is, we overcame a lot of adversity this season and this still might be Belichick's best coaching job yet.

I am proud of this team and their effort on the road in Denver despite the final outcome!

And I feel very positive about 2006 - with the injured starters (Harrison, Light, Gay, etc.) coming back and the maturity gained by our backups (Hobbs, Kasczur, Mankins, etc.), we've got a lot to look forward to.

Four Super Bowls in six season will be pretty damn impressive!

ADPF

By the way, I love the Watson play on Bailey. "Beebe strips Lett", part II.

Sweet.

Last edited:
I've never been a good loser and I'm not starting now. Screw the Broncos. The only reason they were the better team last night is they were a zero and we were a negative.

We got screwed on plenty of calls but I have serious doubts the outcome would have been different given the way we played

Notwithstanding all the obnoxious trolls that make Denver fans look ******ed, they have some good fans

Congratulations to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes