SOURCE:Boston Sports Journal

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Browns
Sun
Oct 27th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Completely Spooked
The Patriots absolutely spooked Sam Darnold Monday night as they improved to 7-0 on the season.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Concerts

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Ian, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Ratings:
    +8,279
    ---
    Anyone see any good concerts this year? Haven't been to a show in a while and figured this would be a fun thread to start in here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. captain insano

captain insano Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4,218
    ---
    Alice in chains with korn in august. And live and bush at the rockland trust bank pavilion in june.

• Like Like x 1
  3. supafly

supafly Totally not seeing ghosts PatsFans.com Supporter Weekly Picks Winner

Ratings:
    +22,977
    ---
    Aside from (finally) getting to see Radiohead last summer (they hadn’t been to Pittsburgh in over 20 years), I’ve mainly been letting the wife pick our shows.

There have been some like Vampire Weekend, which I actually enjoyed and would even recommend, and others like the Lumineers, who are just a bit too poppy for my taste.

I’ve been in a Bon Iver phase for awhile, and they’re now big enough to where they’re coming to TD Garden in mid-October. It’s a genre referred to as “folk-tronica,” blending folk with some experimental electronica. Definitely some cool stuff; however, they aren’t for everyone.

Phish is getting a super-rare fall tour date where I live in Pittsburgh, so lots of people are talking about that. We used to see Dave Matthews Band every summer as a night out type of warm weather tradition, but the band kind of sucks without their violin player, so we stopped going a few years ago.

I wouldn’t bother seeing a hip-hop act these days because it usually sounds like someone half assing it in slow time, and nothing like the studio version. I also don’t mess with country, whatsoever.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Florida Man PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +49,899
    ---
    Heading to this in a couple of weeks...

[​IMG]

First time going to this one. Got an RV with the boys with electric, water, sewer hook-up. I’m sure the people watching will be epic. Lots of Wooks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. BlueThunder

BlueThunder PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter Weekly Picks Winner

Ratings:
    +2,734
    ---
    For us older folk...Some of the older groups, some just sound alikes, might be good.....Plymouth Memorial Hall has Get the Led Out ( Led Zepplin Songs) coming and the Righteous Brothers ( Bill Medley still sings with a Bobby Hatfield sound alike partner)... 3 Dog Night and more...check out their venue here: Plymouth Memorial Hall's upcoming events

• Like Like x 1
  6. miz131

miz131 Rookie

Ratings:
    +121
    ---
    May see The Who this month in San Diego. I usually wait until the last minute, then get pretty decent tix off Stub hub. 3rd row the last time they played San Diego.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BlueThunder

BlueThunder PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter Weekly Picks Winner

Ratings:
    +2,734
    ---

3 Dog Night - Coming to Plymouth Memorial Hall

8. n6249c

n6249c In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4,758
    ---
    No concerts recently. Summer was consumed by preparations for my annual vacation at Burning Man. Now that I’ve recovered from that I’m starting to look at the fall and winter schedule. Missed out on pre-purchase for my favorite chamber music series at the Library of Congress (love it when they bring out their collection of Strads for the up and coming youngsters to play!) so I’ll be hoping to get lucky with the rush tickets again this year.

9. Boomer B

Boomer B Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2,485
    ---
    [​IMG]

Saw Iron Maiden in September. Great live band. Bruce Dickinson’s voice is still fantastic at 60.

Might see the Who in a few weeks. Seen them many times and it’s always a good show.

• Like Like x 1