Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 35.5% at BUF: 64.5%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Steve:Section 102

The real ruler of Westeros.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Hey gang. One of my many gigs I do is photography. I work as a concert photographer at the local concert venue here in NH. With COVID, there's not a lot of that going on, so we decided to do some podcast type stuff in an effort to kind fill that void for people. We've filmed a bunch of episodes, and our first teaser trailer went live yesterday. I hope you guys will check it out and follow along. We are looking to get to 100 subscribers pretty quick, so I hope you'll subscribe and follow us on social media.

maust1013

Just Another Guy
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I would have subscribed but the comments have been turned off which makes me concerned this is part of an elaborate Lannister plot

PatsFans.com Supporter
We interviewed Justin Press. He's tour photographer for In This Moment. He works with Shiprocked, a yearly rock n roll cruise, and he's an "industry insider" in the music bizz. This is part 1.

PatsFans.com Supporter
One of our favorite interviews to date, this is part one of our chat with John Guarneiri and Sanjay Parikh of the Shinedown crew.

PatsFans.com Supporter
This week we talk to Greg Kretchmar from Greg and the Morning Buzz. NH folks will know Kretchy. He was a very entertaining guest, and a great photographer. I actually got home from football practice last night to find my wife watching the premier, and laughing out loud. I hope you enjoy.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
This week we talk to Greg Kretchmar from Greg and the Morning Buzz. NH folks will know Kretchy. He was a very entertaining guest, and a great photographer. I actually got home from football practice last night to find my wife watching the premier, and laughing out loud. I hope you enjoy.

Very nice, my friend. How’s BCS going? What season/episode are you on?

PatsFans.com Supporter
Our chat with Phil Collen of Def Leppard. This was pretty cool. One of our group, Jason, is the guy who sets up most of our interviews. He's a big Phil fan and he's in a Def Leppard cover band. Needless to say, we busted his balls pretty good. My favorite line: "Guys, don't embarrass me in front of Phil!"