PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Win, End of Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kptmorgan04

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I love this kind of mentallity from the national media, clark judge on NFL.com http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9104505 .

"8. This is why New England won't return to the Super Bowl: The Patriots must go through Indianapolis, and the Colts already beat them this year. No -- they obliterated them, and they did it at Foxborough. So New England loses the mental edge there that it once had. Now look at where New England is most vulnerable. It's the secondary, where the Patriots lost a slew of starters, including strong safety Rodney Harrison. And what is the Colts' strength again? End of discussion. "

I wrote him a nice reply making two points:
#1 how can you question the pats mental edge, unless you have been on a deserted island the last 4 years.
#2 the pats secondary and defense as a whole is coming together and what exactly was the chargers biggest weakness... their secondary, and look where that got them.

as an unbiased fan the colts may and probably should win the super bowl this year, but to say end of discussion and not give the two time defending champs with Brady and the best coach in the NFL a chance in the game is just ignorant analysis.

when I brought up the Pats are getting ready to roll into Indy and send them crying again to my roomate (who is an Eagles fan, poor guy). he laughed and then said that the colts are going to whoop them. I turned to him and said, how much money do you want to put down, he quited right on down. :)

sorry just saw this was posted in another threaed.... looks like we were on the same wavelength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back