PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts win 13-10 [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny88

Banned
Reaction score
Both look like crap. I would say the colts are worse.

Re: Who is more sloppy? Colts or chiefs

Both look like crap. I would say the colts are worse.

colts...KC has had more chances...they just suck too...if the pats were playing the colts today...48-0 would be the score right now..:)

Herm's play-calling STINKS as usual

wow...this game is like watching high school football....they both suck

Colts, Chiefts, Chargers, all suck! All C teams.

Not getting this game over here, but the Jags are manhandling the Chargers. Just physically dominating them on the both sides of the ball. As a Pats fan, nobody really scares me right now, but these Jaguars are pretty damn good. I fully expect them to take the division from the Colts at this point.

listen....the colts are a cold weather team..so it is hard for them to play in the dome ! :eek:

P. Manning - at the half ---> 6/16, 62 yds, 0/1 :cool:

A whopping 23.44 passer rating. What a ****ing scrub. :singing:

Herm Edwards is a horrible coach. Draw plays on 2nd and a million? What the hell do they have to lose? Get aggresive. Let Bowe hit a homerun.

Last edited:

They're must be something wrong with me because I'm enjoying this game.

Colts win 13-10 (merged)

wow.......

Re: KC blew the game...colts should have lost their third in a row

Manning is a system qb. Horrible today, just horrible.

What I want to know are the names of the two idiots/morons broadcasting the game. They should be elected co-ballwashers of the peyton manning fan club.

I can't wait to hear the "Peyton was so valliant" blather from the mediots.

The reality: The Colts barely beat a BAD KC team at home with their fake crowd noise and lousy officiating on a field goal. How the mighty have fallen

Colts win 13-10 (merged)

Herm Edwards should have went for it on 4th down with about 6 mins left to go. And the Chiefs should have tried a hail mary in the end zone.

Last edited:

wow.......

Not the KC players, but their hapless coach. That's right, Herm, punt the ball. Don't "play the game to win." Moron. :bricks:

Re: Colts win 13-10

edwards is a ******* idiot

What I want to know are the names of the two idiots/morons broadcasting the game. They should be elected co-ballwashers of the peyton manning fan club.

When they weren't sucking Manning's balls, they were wearing Vinatrators like a chinstrap. :rolleyes:

Not the KC players, but their hapless coach. That's right, Herm, punt the ball. Don't "play the game to win." Moron. :bricks:

I felt that if they throw it, there would be a 50% chance it would be intercepted at the 20 yard line, which is similar to punting. 25% chance it would be complete. 25% it would be blocked. I, too, thought they should have went for it.

JAX WINS!!!

Last edited:

Once again they just squeeked by a team with a very good D who needed to score because their O simply couldn't. Herm was too conservative with the kid in that situation. Thing is the Colts are going to burn Addai out in the interim. They go again on Thursday and that kid will be rubber legged by then. Even as Manning gets some weapons back, like Clark, they remain out of psynch.

Turns out they really needed this, and with Garrard back in Jax they may need them all from here on out. Will be tough for this Colts team to run the table and that may be just about what they need to do.

Colts fans were whining about every call that went against them, but it seemed like they caught a gew big breaks along the way including phantom horse collar to sustain a drive.

Rivers ends the JAGS game with an INT that holds up on review...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes