PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts' head coach Chuck Pagano has leukemia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughhhh, Just heard. Hopefully, they caught it early and he makes a full recovery.

Last edited:
Tough battle to go through.....Leukemia is a b1tch

Best of luck and health to Chuck going forward in his battle

Ugh, I hate these stories. All the best to Chuck.

Sorry to hear. I wish him and his family well and he to have a quick recovery.

What a gut punch. You go out and find a young, up and coming coach to grow with your organization as you rebuild and who would have ever envisioned something like this. Hopefully it is manageable and highly treatable as many of the lukemia's are these days. I have a friend you battled one 4-5 years ago and he came through it fine although he was told it often re-emerges within a decade and can become increasingly difficult to stay ahead of if that continues to happen. Many cancers are now being treated as chronic illness that as long as you can tolerate the chemos that seem to combat them they just keep beating back over time. The problem is the treatment is often as draining as the disease and cumulative fatigue and side effects also take a toll.

Hopefully they find a treatment for him that works well from the outset.

I heard it was treatable. I hope he makes a full and quick recovery.

Best wishes to Colts' head coach Chuck Pagano for a complete and speedy recovery.

Colts coach Chuck Pagano diagnosed with leukemia - NFL.com

Pretty rough news for him; will be out of action for a while. Colts press conference on NFL Network now. Doc talking now says "the process is long and complicated and we're just starting now."

May god bless him......Heard it was "one of the more successful to treat kinds" that he has so am praying he obviously makes a full quick recovery and gets back to coaching and life asap!!!!

Nasty News! Best Wishes to him and his family.

A report I read stated that it's a beatable form, so best of luck to Mr. Pagano.

Also, best wishes for his family. May they find the strength they need in what will be a difficult time for them.

You can thank the SAD (standard american diet) for his leukemia.

Last edited:
He's young and treatments have come a long way. I hope he's soon in remission and on his way to a full recovery and a successful head coaching career.

Yes, a gut punch to anyone who's gets a diagnosis of this magnitude - he's tough and a fighter, he can beat it. Fortunately, it's very treatable, and TV news just reported he's already in the hospital receiving chemo - all the best to you Chuck.

I will continue to pray for him as he goes through this tough battle.

You can thank the SAD (standard american diet) for his leukemia.

No, I won't. I'll thank all of the progress that will continue being made in medical advancement to help him through this challenge, and walk hand in hand alongside all of those affected by this unpredictable medical tornado.

Hope he has a speedy and successful recovery.

Such a shame to hear. Thoughts and prayers go out to he and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back