Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
@Ring 6

Long day here…I’m exhausted.

I just broke into my black neighbor’s house (crawled through the window) because I had to help them immediately.

It was a big family reunion. I stood on the table, ripped off my shirt, and explained to them that 92% of blacks are in fact wrong in thinking the Democratic Party is for them, when in fact the Republican Party improves their lives on many levels.

A few of them cheered at first, but not all of them.

I told them the Democrats make promises they don’t keep and that by voting Democrat, black people hurt themselves.

A few more clapped.

The police officer who had been called was sitting, listening to my facts about trickle down economics and that racial profiling is a myth. He asked me how I know all this.

I told him I heard it from a moderate.

The officer did a celebratory fist slam on the table.

I told everyone that racism affects all of us. I pointed out that identity politics, critical race theory, and divisive groups like BLM, are just other forms of racism. I explained how I was personally victimized by it too.

Everyone cheered and agreed to vote Republican from now on. The police officer told me that while I broke the law, he couldn’t arrest me after I just saved an entire black family from their own destruction.

I’m really proud of myself. But the real heroes? The Republican men and women who go Congress every day and fight against racism, and the brave Fox newscasters who dare to spread the message of fairness and equality, and of course, you, Andy, the uncompromisingly fair, color-blind Republican moderate who brought all these facts to my attention.

Ok, in a post that you claim low IQ people call people names you call me names. Haha Priceless.

What do you call a monkey that stepped on a land mine?

A Ba-boom.

You lost. I won. Again.

Shame on you guys, defying Andy's white-knuckled quest for self-validation.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
PatsFans.com Supporter
Here’s a city with a Democrat mayor who supports Obamacare, DEFUNDING the police, Hunter Biden’s laptop, and mandatory vaccinations.

1627606812657.jpeg

Here’s that same city, one year later, with a Republican mayor who slashed taxes, eliminated entitlement politics, cracked down on election FRAUD, and banned critical race theory.

1627607379833.png

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
How many times did you get btchslapped with that punk ass attitude of yours before you **** your mouth and started doing it on anonymous message boards?

More low IQ'd name calling from you.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Are you trying to convince someone you have a high IQ?
Seriously ?

No. I'm trying to convince the forum that you're a moderate and always right in every single one of your quadrillion arguments except for the draft argument, which you were wrong. Horribly wrong. In fact, I haven't seen that much wrongness from anyone else. It was sad. It's like pouring salt on a slug. It must have been painful.

Last edited:

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
PatsFans.com Supporter
No. I'm trying to convince the forum that you're a moderate and always right in every single one of your quadrillion arguments except for the draft argument, which you were wrong. Horribly wrong. In fact, I haven't seen that much wrongness from anyone else. It was sad. It liked pouring salt on a slug. It must have been painful.

Andy is a moderate in every sense of the word.
-Ayatollah Khomeni

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
No. I'm trying to convince the forum that you're a moderate and always right in every single one of your quadrillion arguments except for the draft argument, which you were wrong. Horribly wrong. In fact, I haven't seen that much wrongness from anyone else. It was sad. It's like pouring salt on a slug. It must have been painful.
I though the other one was the moderate

or maybe they’re both moderate….ly insane

Status
Not open for further replies.